Jerry Remy

Rate this topic

albacized

Although I missed it, evidently he gave his first interview since his disappearance earlier this year. Sounded like he was on the mend and as he is a big Beatles fan, made it down to the ballpark last week to catch Paul in concert...It was his first trip to Fenway since his surgery.

Here's hoping for a continued (and hopefully speedy) recovery.

It was good to see Remy back at Fenway. However, he mentioned he is still battling depression and needs to get a grip on that before coming back full-time. I'm sure his roid-head, moron son didn't help the situation when he got busted a few weeks back.

The Connecticut Yankee

I didn't think he looked well either.shaky.gif

Both physically and emotionally. The entire time he was standing there with Orsillo and Eck, he looked like he wanted to jump out of his skin. Maybe the entire situation overwhelmed him? He just didn't seem like the old confident Remdawg.

He didn't watch any Sox games b/c he felt guilty about not working. He always said, other than work, he had no hobbies or interests. Baseball and the Sox were his entire life.

Too bad, I really hope he gets things right, and comes back to the booth.clapping.gif

The Sultan of Sluggo