I would gladly contribute $1K towards the bounty on these people

Rate this topic

Brian

Dude... mad.gif how? how can a human being stand-by and allow such a thing to occur to such a young child. I can only pray that these people rot in a torture filled prison in the deepest darkest places on earth... And when they finally kill themselves from the torture they will then burn indefinitely in HELL in massive neverending pain and suffering.

View PostSituations like this make me wish public stoning was still a punishment option.

I have been a public stoning advocate for 20+ years.

perfect means of execution.

1. everyone gets a chance to throw a rock, (ie. the victims family etc.)

2. it is an ugly death.

3. it's not quick clean and done in the dark, the group participation enhances the responsibility society takes for having a death penalty. If an innocent man is executed YOU killed him.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

View PostDude... mad.gif how? how can a human being stand-by and allow such a thing to occur to such a young child. I can only pray that these people rot in a torture filled prison in the deepest darkest places on earth... And when they finally kill themselves from the torture they will then burn indefinitely in HELL in massive neverending pain and suffering.

I agree 100% .Those scumbags should rot in eternal hell !mad.gif

View PostI have been a public stoning advocate for 20+ years.

perfect means of execution.

1. everyone gets a chance to throw a rock, (ie. the victims family etc.)

2. it is an ugly death.

3. it's not quick clean and done in the dark, the group participation enhances the responsibility society takes for having a death penalty. If an innocent man is executed YOU killed him.

Yep, but charge the throwers a buck a rock, a victim fee of sorts. The worse the crime, the more rock buyers, the more the victim gets as compensation. Simple and beautiful.

View Postbased on the above replies I'm not clicking the link....having too good a day in my magic bubble land

I'm beginning to do that more and more... not look at the car wreck... turn my head and look away. Sad news just brings me down lately. I can't stop thinking about Vinny's dog or kids and other folks that the drunken mom killed. I am surrounded by crappy stuff all day and any more sort of snuffs out what little fire I have left.