Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Al Sears

FS Penn 713Z and 712

17 posts in this topic

As New 713Z ( for left handed fisherman) Hard to find Reel, it looks as if never used ,i bought to help out an SOL member who was un employed selling for excatly what i paid $90.00 shipped

Also a 712 Greenie, emblem intact, good bail bumper, anti reverse works fine, normal paint wear on tail of housing ,bottom lip of rotor cup and handle stem ,works smooth, 50.00 shipped.

Sorry no Photo or Pay Pal 100% Refund policy M/O or Check fine

Al

i dont have cash cause im a college student but id trade you a red abu 6000 sweden in 10/10 mechanical condition with some exterior wear for the 713z. Ive been looking for one for a while.

View Postis it comparable in size to a v.s 150 ...do you have any pics

I have never seen a VS 150 so I have no idea of size comparison,perhaps some one can help out .

Sorry No photo,I stand behind every reel I sell not happy send it back.

View Posti dont have cash cause im a college student but id trade you a red abu 6000 sweden in 10/10 mechanical condition with some exterior wear for the 713z. Ive been looking for one for a while.

Golfs < I understand college with books and all, how ever I can not use a conventional bait caster,just never could master the art of casting one.

View PostI have never seen a VS 150 so I have no idea of size comparison,perhaps some one can help out .

Sorry No photo,I stand behind every reel I sell not happy send it back.

713Z is a little smaller than the VS150, the vs150 is like between the penn 713Z/712Z and the 710Z/711greene.

I know Al's 713Z and it's a GEM of a reeldrool.gifheart.gif

View Postlion you think it would match up well to a kennedy fisher 9ft

Not familiar with that rod but I have a 712 (that's a righty 713) on my 8' Star-steller lite rod rated at 10 to 25lb line and lure wt 1/2 to 3oz and that matches up sweet. hope this helps.

I would prefer to sell these reels, I will take a trade such as Sea Anchor, Bouy Ring / Ball. No Reels or Plugs ,Always interested in Kunnan Rods except a Baitcaster.

Older Ping Putters & Ping clubs. Tell me what you have just might arose my interest.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0