Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Town Hall meetings

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Not time to sit back and watch the news. Time to get in there and scrap, double down. My congressgirl went into hiding. I am calling all 3 offices daily. She will be appearing with osama obama as the coward in chief hides behind a hand picked audience of brain dead myrmidons.

Tuesday, 3 pm Portsmouth NH High school.

As soon as I find out the rally point for the protest I will post it here. Anyone wants to drive in from out of town, PM me and I will put you on some fish that night (well I will put you where the books SAY the fish are).

Barak Obama is just like George Bush, he is a coward and HIDES from his critics. There is NO change here. I feel sorry for his children, they have a coward for a father.

Come to the protest!!

View PostNot time to sit back and watch the news. Time to get in there and scrap, double down. My congressgirl went into hiding. I am calling all 3 offices daily. She will be appearing with osama obama as the coward in chief hides behind a hand picked audience of brain dead myrmidons.

As soon as I find out the rally point for the protest I will post it here. Anyone wants to drive in from out of town, PM me and I will put you on some fish that night (well I will put you where the books SAY the fish are).

Barak Obama is just like George Bush, he is a coward and HIDES from his critics. There is NO change here. I feel sorry for his children, they have a coward for a father.

Come to the protest!!

Please post what sign you'll be carrying at the protest. And we want pictures, especially if union thugs beat you up.

Portsmouth is aging hippie central. Only thing that gets them worked up is when Cafe Brioche runs out of pecan danish or somebody's Harley has pipes that are too loud. Better bring some out of towners.

View PostNot time to sit back and watch the news. Time to get in there and scrap, double down. My congressgirl went into hiding. I am calling all 3 offices daily. She will be appearing with osama obama as the coward in chief hides behind a hand picked audience of brain dead myrmidons.

Come to the protest!!

Very little of you to call our president such names.What flavor koolaid did you get?

View PostVery little of you to call our president such names.What flavor koolaid did you get?

From the Guy who calls John McCain "Little Arms" in reference to the injuries he sustained as a POW.

View PostFrom the Guy who calls John McCain "Little Arms" in reference to the injuries he sustained as a POW.

DonnieB lying again cwm27.gif get a new routine bud.

He has short arms and is a short man. You as die hard right winger changed what I said and claimed it was a reference to his war injuries.

Man up Donald!

View PostVery little of you to call our president such names.What flavor koolaid did you get?
Coal beatin.gif... meet Kettle:

View PostBush was a certified moron.
View PostWith you anti Obamas` its always the same negativity. If it was Bush what would he have done? He would`nt of told the guy he was an idiot and they would be on a level playing field anyways. cwm27.gif
View PostPresident Bush used to ride his mountain bike or horsie to many events.