Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mikeynj

White folks gonna riot and I'm gonna join 'em - Patriotic Resistance

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

The real surprise for this country is going to happen when all the people who are too smart to make threats about what they're going to do just start doing it instead of talking about it.

View PostThe real surprise for this country is going to happen when all the people who are too smart to make threats about what they're going to do just start doing it instead of talking about it.

how many times has this sentence been posted on the blog of a mass murderer?

Didn't waste the bandwidth on the video but this comment from one of the supporters is too funny not to share.

"Jennifer, Word of mouth is ALWAYS the BEST way to reach the people! I didnt get the nickname Oral Robert by keeping my mouth shut! Lets continue to spread the truth!

Long live Rev Manning!!"

Anyone we know? cwm27.gif

View PostDidn't waste the bandwidth on the video but this comment from one of the supporters is too funny not to share.

"Jennifer, Word of mouth is ALWAYS the BEST way to reach the people! I didnt get the nickname Oral Robert by keeping my mouth shut! Lets continue to spread the truth!

Long live Rev Manning!!"

Anyone we know? cwm27.gif

Why? That guy is awesome....how can you not watch a video someone posts, and even comment in the thread anyways man?

I watch any video someone posts if I am going to have an opinion.

What's funny to me, is it seems not all of the black community is standing behind Obama as much is people would like to beleive.

This guy is funny though....he sings at the end of it all. Badly I might add.