Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
basenjib123

Obama's thugs beat man at town meeting

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Union Thugs Deliver Unprovoked Beating on Black Conservative at Carnahan Town Hall

by admin on August 7, 2009

in Headline

5 Comments

Email from eye witness and attorney confirms that SEIU-logo'd thugs attacked and beat a black man for distributing Gadsen flags following a Town Hall in St. Louis County on Thursday. Race was a factor in the beating.

August 7, 2009

Dear Mr. Hennessy:

I am Kenneth Gladney's attorney. Kenneth was attacked on the evening of August 6, 2009 at Rep.
's town hall meeting in South St. Louis County. I was at the town hall meeting as well and witnessed the events leading up to the attack of Kenneth. Kenneth was approached by an
representative as Kenneth was handing out "Don't Tread on Me" flags to other conservatives. The
representative demanded to know why a black man was handing out these flags. The
member used a racial slur against Kenneth, then punched him in the face. Kenneth fell to the ground. Another
member yelled racial epithets at Kenneth as he kicked him in the head and back. Kenneth was also brutally attacked by one other male
member and an unidentified woman. The three men were clearly
members, as they were wearing T-shirts with the
logo.

Kenneth was beaten badly. One assailant fled on foot; three others were arrested. Kenneth was admitted to St. John's Mercy Medical Center emergency room, where he was treated for his numerous injuries. Kenneth was merely expressing his freedom of speech by handing out the flags. In fact, he merely asked people as they exited the town hall meeting whether they would like a flag. He in no way provoked any argument or altercation, as evidenced by the fact that three assailants were arrested.

We hope that Kenneth fully recovers from his injuries; however, he is in great pain at this time. We will be pursuing legal action at our discretion. This was a truly senseless hate crime carried out by racist union thugs. Regretfully, Representative Carnahan's statements blaming Kenneth for being a disruptive force are wholly untrue and slanderous. We would like to think that an elected official in Representative Carnahan's position would gather accurate information before carelessly rushing to judgment.

Kenneth supports conservative ideals, although he subscribes to no particular political party. We are calling on the
, Representative Carnahan, and President Obama to condemn the racist actions of these union thugs. In the days to come, we will be investigating whether these thugs are working at the behest of Representative Carnahan and how strong their alliances to various organizations-such as ACORN-may be.

We hope the St. Louis
and
organizations around the country will protest Representative Carnahan's offices and also protest
offices in every major city across the U.S. These Democratic strong-arm tactics must end now.

Regards,

Attorney David B. Brown

The St. Louis Tea Party coalition joins in the call for apologies from Carnahan, SEIU, and President Obama. This criminal attack was inspired by DNC and BarackObama.com propaganda. Only Thursday morning, the White House promised "punch back twice as hard." Clearly, the goons of SEIU decided to draw the first blood.

We believe that this attack was planned and intended to create a riot to discredit the American political resistence. Luckily, the patriots who attend tea parties and town halls did not take the bait. Mr. Gladney did not fight back. Mr. Gladney, like Crispus Attucks, suffered for the promise of freedom - the freedom his race was so long denied. We salute Kenneth Gladney. We are proud that he is on our side.

We all pray for Ken. May he recover quickly and fully from his injuries inflicted by leftist thugs in an attempt to subvert his First Amendment rights.

TELL THE SEIU THAT WE OPPOSE VIOLENCE

SEIU

5585 Pershing Ave.

Suite 130

St. Louis, MO 63112

PHONE: 314.367.0013

FAX: 314.361.8704

View Post

We believe that this attack was planned and intended to create a riot to discredit the American political resistence.

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

I hope the union guys get charged and fired, but what that has to do with Obama and the DNC is headscratch.gif

View Postcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

I hope the union guys get charged and fired, but what that has to do with Obama and the DNC is headscratch.gif

Good luck firing a union person. Even if they go to jail, check to union contract to see if they can get removed from thier job because of an outside activity.

View Postits the epitome of chicago style politics... enjoy suckers

The attacker was 5' 10" and about 206#s it was reported. smile.gif

I don`t believe it as stated to be true.

Kenneth Gladney, 38, of St. Louis was handing out yellow flags printed with "Don't tread on me" when a union thug from Service Employees International Union (SEIU) attacked him. Gladney, who is black, said his black assailant, used racial slurs before attacking him.

hardly a race hate crime then...

and as usual, there's more to this than meets the eye - before the meeting two right wing crazies were arrested after they tried to stop local residents entering the building to listen to the proposal by blockading the doors.

Nice try Guernsey - the SEIU is wholly-owned by the DNC. Thugs protecting thugs. Instead of protecting them you ought to be outraged. mad.gif

View PostNice try Guernsey - the SEIU is wholly-owned by the DNC. Thugs protecting thugs. Instead of protecting them you ought to be outraged. mad.gif

I'm not protecting them Jim - I hope they go to Jail.

but is the DNC responsible for the personal conduct of every single union member ? I think not.

The union thug limping across the screen with a cane really scared me.

I can see how a cripple might be intimidating to some of you.

The video didn't actually show the altercation or what proceded it.