Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Connetquot

White House Vows to Defend Democrats on Health Reform, Will 'Punch Back Twice as Hard

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

Interesting choice of words. It would appear that the WH cabal is alarmed and worried by the response to their plans for "our" healthcare system. Maybe this is the "change" that pushes a majority past their ability to tolerate the actions of the Administration and Congress. When you look at the WH request to turn in those that are campaigning against "health care reform" and an apparent intent to get tough with the "ideologues" we could see an interesting next few months.

At a minimum, this statement will only ratchet tensions and emotions up some more, which certainly will not forward the goal of getting some turncoat Republicans onboard for this effort.

White House Vows to Defend Democrats on Health Reform, Will 'Punch Back Twice as Hard'

Top White House officials counsel Democratic senators, promise the party and allies will respond with twice the force if any individual lawmaker is criticized in television advertising.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...th-punch-back/

Jeff B.

I think we can all agree that the discussion on this is heated and that feeling run very deep, on both sides, and for various reasons.

It seems to me that this response may be a tactical error at least and possibly a strategic error on the part of Axelrod.

My feelings, beliefs and convictions aside, I really don't think this is a discussion that needs to have a little gas thrown on the fire...

Jeff B.

View PostI'm all for ratcheting this thing up. Let's rock and roll, Obama. Let's see how badass you and your army of leg-humping sychophants really are.

...and let's see just how many people they can piss off into joining the white trash/well-dressed orchestrated protester crowd...

S***** legislation should NEVER be passed. "Where's an alternative?!" is NO EXCUSE to pass this. Over my dead body will I or my family be forced into a government plan we have no faith in, and as both a person with a chronic medical condition, and a person who may want to own my own business down the road, I do not give a flying **** who takes issue with me saying this.

View PostI'm all for ratcheting this thing up. Let's rock and roll, Obama. Let's see how badass you and your army of leg-humping sychophants really are.

I agree. Let's dance Civil War style if that's what they need. It's gonna rip this country apart though.....

View PostWrong, I'm a native New Yorker, I just moved down to NC recently when I was awarded my 40 acres and a mule reparations. cwm27.gif

I KNEW IT!! CARPETBAGGER!!!!!! See ya in the fields. Remember......blackpowder only. beers.gif

View PostWrong, I'm a native New Yorker, I just moved down to NC recently when I was awarded my 40 acres and a mule reparations. cwm27.gif

Just based on the things you post I didn't think you were from North Carolina. It's not exactly a hotbed of extreme liberalism.

No wonder southerners hate yankees. They won't stay up north where they belong. smile.gif

View PostJust based on the things you post I didn't think you were from North Carolina. It's not exactly a hotbed of extreme liberalism.

No wonder southerners hate yankees. They won't stay up north where they belong. smile.gif

Enough of us yankees have relocated here to turn this little piece of paradise into a blue state. Good got much better and the locals love the money we spend.

Icing and cake is good. drool.gif

And FYI southerners don't hate yankees, just small minded ignorant southerners hate yankees. And they comprise a small minority down this way.