Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jettyjockey18

Michael Crabtree might sit out year if...

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

of all the positions on the field, i HATE WRs ... it sickens me to see many of the rules that have been put in place to protect them and give them an advantage over a DB. they should just put bubbles around them.

as for crabtree, let him sit. but you know they wont.

I seriously doubt this guy is willing to loose millions and a year on the field. Maybe his agent is just pushing for a trade or the extra cash......He will be signed this year. Rosen isn't dumb and knows that in the NFL you only get so many years and giving one up worth millions would be dumb..... This is just cat and mouse Rosen style...

John

It's not his agent that's saying this. It's his cousin/advisor. shakehead.gif

He'll be on the field soon. No way he gives up all that cash to sit for a year and get drafted even lower.

Maybe no one told him that it is a privileged to play in the NFL, not a god given right. I hope he does hold out, he will never play in the NFL and will be flipping burgers at Micky D's.

View PostMaybe no one told him that it is a privileged to play in the NFL, not a god given right. I hope he does hold out, he will never play in the NFL and will be flipping burgers at Micky D's.

He always has that great Texas Tech education to fall back on wink.gif