Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TurtleCove

F/S Penn 9500 SS and 15' Ugly Stick

11 posts in this topic

For Sale... Penn 9500 SS... This reel is in near perfect condition, and was only used once for 15 minutes... There is a small chip in the paint on the reel arm, and some small spots of rust near the bail, none of which affects the reels performance... The reel is spooled with 30# fireline that has never been fished... This is a great reel, but I have no use for it. Asking $130.00 shipped.

For Sale... 15' Ugly Stick... This rod is in perfect condition... it was only used once for 15 minutes with the above reel... Again this is a great, durable rod, but I have no use for it with the type of light tackle fishing I do. Asking $80.00 shipped.

I will split the reel and the rod, and all sales include shipping... Thankstongue.gif

I'll go to $110 on the reel shipped, the rod I have to stay at $70 since its going to be about $20-$25 to ship... If there are no takers I'm going to close the thread. Thanks

If you can wait until I get paid I will take the reel for 110.00 shipped. I get paid on the 15th and am back from scout camp (SCOUTMASTER) on the 16th so I could paypal you then. Let me know - thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0