Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigFishLarry

Ditch Troll Sticker

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

headscratch.gif What does it look like?? Can anyone post a pic? My neighbor has a boat, he calls me a canal rat. Speaking of which, this is not only the first year that I've seen mink at the canal, BUT, the first year I HAVEN"T seen rats at the canal, or skunks for that matter. Come to think of it, this is the strangest year I have experienced on the canal, no bluefish, ok I did see just 1, not that I'm complaining...... It all seems kooky.gif , but in a good way.........

View Postheadscratch.gif What does it look like?? Can anyone post a pic? My neighbor has a boat, he calls me a canal rat. Speaking of which, this is not only the first year that I've seen mink at the canal, BUT, the first year I HAVEN"T seen rats at the canal, or skunks for that matter. Come to think of it, this is the strangest year I have experienced on the canal, no bluefish, ok I did see just 1, not that I'm complaining...... It all seems kooky.gif , but in a good way.........

I too didn't see a rat in 2 weeks. Saw plenty of minks, usually 2 or 3 every trip out. Skunks are still round. Almost ran over 2 in the dark on my cruiser, and had to shoo one out of the garbage at the camper.

Oh yeah, one of the mink the wife and saw was swimming in the canal, don't they know there is no swimming in the canal. Not even wary of people, came ashore right near our feet, ok by about 10 feet.

View PostWhere'd you get the sticker, M&D's? Haven't noticed any there, I don't have to dance on rocks do I?

Ask Mike ..He keeps them in a safe in the back ... $1 a sticker...... 6 for $5... all the money goes to Childrens Hospital Boston.... all of it .. Mike sells them for 0 .... as do I..