Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
3Beard

WTB: Sunset Orange Abu

13 posts in this topic

Ok.. so I'm a slave to fashion.redface.gif I just finished making myself a new Fluke stick with snazzy orange abalone inlays.. Its cryin out for an orange Ambassadeur.. prefer 6500ish size, levelwind.. bonus points for clicker, power handle.. Open to suggestions.. show me what ya's got!

View PostI've got a 5500c Sunset Orange that I'm looking to get $125 for. Its new in the box

Thanks for the reply chunk... I'm really hoping for someithing a bit larger, but if no one comes up with one, I will consider the 5500..

Have a Florida Orange 6500C3CT Premium Mag Elite/NIB... all paperwork/etc/etc

Have others, and keep shying away from using it, getting to be fewer and fewer around, so it might as well go...

Never spooled/perfect.

One thing most miss about an otherwise "perfect reel", IMO smile.gif is

they don't have a clicker. This is not a problem, as one is easily installed. Only difference is it goes in the 5 o'clock position, due to the mags in the Elite. I've included a pic of one installed...

View PostHave a Florida Orange 6500C3CT Premium Mag Elite/NIB... all paperwork/etc/etc

Have others, and keep shying away from using it, getting to be fewer and fewer around, so it might as well go...

Never spooled/perfect.

One thing most miss about an otherwise "perfect reel", IMO smile.gif is

they don't have a clicker. This is not a problem, as one is easily installed. Only difference is it goes in the 5 o'clock position, due to the mags in the Elite. I've included a pic of one installed...

if he passes on this reel how much do you want for it. i hope this isnt violating any rules but if he declines im intrested.

Both the 6000 and the 6500C3T are sweet guys.drool.gif A couple ?? please.. Re. the 6500.. Excuse my ignorance, but if not a clicker, what is the large black plastic slide switch pictured on top of the left sideplate do? Price ? I will be leaving early tomorrow to fish for a couple days, so I would beg the sellers patience on my decision until Sunday night/monday..I am surely interested in one of these reels..

I have no issue with jobxe327 or anyone else expressing interest in these reels.. as it is my experience that members on this board behave like gentlemen, I am confident I will be given right of 1st refusal.

I have decided to pass on the 6500C3CT.. As I will cast only far enough to clear my outdrive, the magnets and cast controls are wasted on me. Have at it fella's! Flytyingguy1, I will pm you with details for the purchase of the 6000.. Thanks to all for the offers.. and TY SOL!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0