Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jellybear

Beef Back Ribs

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

drool.gif Just got a nice pack and want to grill them but BBRs are one of my hardest challenges,Do you boil for a little while first or just throw them on low and slow?Seems I always dry them out on the grill,How about the oven?Too darn hot today for that. Maybe marinate for a day or two?Help Me out Guys,I've googled and can't find a decent recipe I need something tried and true.

I'd tinfoil them on the grill for a few hours - it takes a while to break down the fibrous material in beef ribs - low, indirect heat.

Try a finishing sauce of Baby Ray's, Hoisin, and bourbon icon14.gif

Low n slow. Marinate if you like but keep the sugar content low.

If you have a buddy at the butcher and can get them cut into short ribs, those grill nicely.

View PostI did the Bourbon BBQ Sauce and they turn out great! I found the secret to tender Beef Back Ribs and its in the......tongue.gif

amount of bourbon you drink before you eat them?

View Postamount of bourbon you drink before you eat them?

Me and my roommates when we were about 25 used to grill a lot of ribs, always added bourbon to the sauce but downed juleps or lynchburg lemonades while we cooked - man some nights I don't even remember eating, just waking up in the morning with my mouth tasking like barbecue sauce and my clothes -still on- reeking of smoke. Good 'ol day icon14.gif