Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

2009 New England Patriots

Rate this topic

688 posts in this topic

ah........heading on down to Bass Pro Tomorrow...Hopefully catch some of the Pats public practice. Just watching NFL yearbook on ESPN, recapping 08 season.

View PostI would imagine the playbook spying part of practice is going to be really interesting. They may have some new video cameras and techniques this year. Have Fun. cwm27.gif

tongue.gif

View PostI would imagine the playbook spying part of practice is going to be really interesting. They may have some new video cameras and techniques this year. Have Fun. cwm27.gif

From your lips to God ears...........or Bill Belichick, whomever hears first.

View Posthope brady feels ready to take the hits.smile.gif

View PostIf he does I will have the camera ready. smile.gif

You'll be taking a picture of the first defender taking a bus out of camp, if one of them lays a hit on Brady in practice wink.gif

Made it to bass pro at around 1:30. Pats not taking the field to 3:45....going through the C.A. traffic at the 5-6pm slot on a hot and mugy day is not my cup of tea to warrant staying for the Pats field practice.

View Posthope brady feels ready to take the hits.smile.gif

His knee is not ready to take hits! Take it from other NFL QBs coming back from reconstructive knee surgery like Carson Palmer and Daunte Culpepper, their stats are down after such an injury. They are too worried about their fragile reconstructed knee too much to be the QB they once were.

What, if anything, will you hope to learn or see tomorrow night?

Took the kid down to the open practice yesterday afternoon, helmets and shorts, 1/2 speed drills mostly but the flag football style 2 minute segment was fun to watch.

Wilfork's stomach looks like he swallowed a bathtub, Brady wasn't limping in any way and was throwing ropes. Moss is the mayor of that team. Physically, Crable looks the most like a pro football player to me; big, lean and quick. Burgess is extremely quick off the ball from the down position. The rookie OT Vollmer is a mountain and can catch the football, thinking he might be the next Vrabel for goal line plays.

I must be getting old because the few cheerleaders there looked like high schoolers to me.

And for the haters, there were 8 manned video cameras, 2 NFL films cameras, and Jon Bon Jovi hanging out with Belicheck obviously spying for the Jets.

Brady has looked pretty good in any clip Ive seen of him. Seems pretty apparent that infection didnt slow down his rehab time as was initially wondeed. As for Bellickek and Bon Jovi, maybe discussing their next European tour together.

Know what you mean about getting older, for me though a lot of times its cops. See them in the uniforms and wearing weapons yet the younger ones make me wonder if theyre old enough to buy ammo for themselves.

View PostBrady has looked pretty good in any clip Ive seen of him. Seems pretty apparent that infection didnt slow down his rehab time as was initially wondeed. As for Bellickek and Bon Jovi, maybe discussing their next European tour together.

Know what you mean about getting older, for me though a lot of times its cops. See them in the uniforms and wearing weapons yet the younger ones make me wonder if theyre old enough to buy ammo for themselves.

Agree, saw one the other day who probably uses a razor once a week. Thanks for the reply in the other thread, always wondered what the NY connection was in VT.

Couldn't tell if Brady's mobility is limited because they weren't going anywhere near full speed. His accuracy, however, is pretty impressive.

View PostAgree, saw one the other day who probably uses a razor once a week. Thanks for the reply in the other thread, always wondered what the NY connection was in VT.

Couldn't tell if Brady's mobility is limited because they weren't going anywhere near full speed. His accuracy, however, is pretty impressive.

No problem about VT/NY, tho to be honest Id forgotten who had asked me the question.smile.gif

Brady's always been accurate and to me if Marino could hobble around the pocket the way he did for years, I think Brady will be fine barring another hit like that. While Brady doesnt have Marino's release, he's always been cooler in the closing moments than Marino was. Brady at 95% is in my mind probably still the best QB in the league. Guess this fall we'll get a chance to see about that last sentence.