2 plastic repaints

Rate this topic

Whitsend

Yozuri Mag Darter repaint and bomber repaint. i enjoy repainting plastics, there easy. one in green mack one in blue. I got in all the creases of the mag darter with black to really make them defined. the eyes on the bomber are airbrushed, black with orange inside. I dont like the way the bomber came out with the stripes but what the hell, Enjoy guys!

Nick

Any feedback welcome :welcome:

Limit your catch, not catch your limit.

Thanks Everyone! Billy dont undergun yourself, your an awesome paintersmile.gif

DL- These are small lures, Im sure I can get away with a very thin coat of E tex, But I dont want to take away the action by putting on additional weight through the clear coat, it does happen and slows down the action.

Nick

Limit your catch, not catch your limit.

View PostThanks Everyone! Billy dont undergun yourself, your an awesome paintersmile.gif

DL- These are small lures, Im sure I can get away with a very thin coat of E tex, But I dont want to take away the action by putting on additional weight through the clear coat, it does happen and slows down the action.

Nick

i epoxy all my plastics. just thin it out and ur good to go. never noticed any difference in the action not even on the mag darters

I DONT KNOW IF YOU KNOW THIS BUT AFTER ALL THIS TIME ................. IM STILL KIND OF A BIG DEAL.