Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sr_pescatore

Custom GSB1201L

10 posts in this topic

Bought as a back-up, but never_used. Fuji Hardloy 16, 25, 30, 40, w/PST tip.

Fuji reel reel 23" from butt. Asking $275.00. Shirley area pick-up or local meet. PM for additional spec's and photos.

Reduced to $225.00. I also have a GSB1201L (serial # 1682) and a GSB1321L (serial # 1767) both made by Stan H. at Rocky Point FS. They were hardly used and are in excellent condition. I can provide specs, .jpgs, and asking prices if anyone is interested.

View PostReduced to $225.00. I also have a GSB1201L (serial # 1682) and a GSB1321L (serial # 1767) both made by Stan H. at Rocky Point FS. They were hardly used and are in excellent condition. I can provide specs, .jpgs, and asking prices if anyone is interested.

what is the asking price on stans rods ?

Fuji Hardloy guides: 16, 20, 30, 40. Tip top BPLT 16-10. Reel seat Fuji DPS22. Cork used for butt and foregrip. Excellent condition - no dinks, no guide feet cracks. Asking $225.00 firm. PM your outside e-mail account for .jpgs. I can't seem to pics on SOL; besides they're high-res.

View PostFuji Hardloy guides: 16, 20, 30, 40. Tip top BPLT 16-10. Reel seat Fuji DPS22. Cork used for butt and foregrip. Excellent condition - no dinks, no guide feet cracks. Asking $225.00 firm. PM your outside e-mail account for .jpgs. I can't seem to pics on SOL; besides they're high-res.

OH, this must be the rod you mentioned too me cwm40.gif . Sounds like a great rod. Are you interested in a trade for a Honey ( serial #????) 9 footer built by Stan over at Rocky Point? The rod was used 2 times, it's basically new. I have the tags. Just figured Id'e ask. I paid way more then what your asking for with regards to the 132.

If not free bump for ya and good luck with your sales.beers.gif >>Martin

NightSurf:

They both '1L's', but I'll post the 10` spec's, anyhow. Fuji Hardloy guides: 16, 25, 30, 40. Tip top BPLT 12-10. Reel seat Fuji DPS20. Cork used for butt and foregrip. Excellent condition - no dinks, no guide feet cracks. Asking $225.00 firm. PM your outside e-mail account for .jpgs. The 11' has black guide wraps with gold inlaids winds. The 10' has mauve with gold as well.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0