Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

Skins Defense

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I feel pretty confident in the Giants O line and running backs. If they can execute the style of play they have the athletes for I wont be too worried about opposing defenses.

That said it is the Redskins so any NFC East team has the chance to win or lose against each other.

I also think the Giants defense if healthy will be dominent.

Im biased but I dont see why the GIants cant get 1st place in the division. That being said I dont think I would count out any of the east.

I would still say the Redskins are the weak link only cause of theier QB. We will se if he continues to grow, I think he will, but if not that wont bode well for the Skins

Skins QB has looked weak because of the pourous O-line,

they made some moves in the offseason that I liked... we shall see if it's enough.

Jacobs has been a beast, but if he gets hit by lineman this year, and not the secondary, his speed will decrease and the number of hits taken at the line will increase, and his production will circle the toilet.

Also supposedly the Giants plan on throwing downfield much more.

Personally Im not sure how, none of the receivers have proved to be able to consistantly perform well.

But if they do execute the long ball a bit, that will help Jacobs tremendously.

I keep hearing how the Skins Oline was getting better the last couple years. You said they are or were weak. Cause of injuries or just not playing as well as was thought? Will the line be better this season?

View Post Cause of injuries or just not playing as well as was thought? Will the line be better this season?

Injuries last couple years have been devestating....

they made some moves that I like this offseason,

but it's hard to say what they will have when the season starts....