Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CastMasterFlash

FS spare reels Emblem 5500, 5000, Stradic 8000

16 posts in this topic

As noted, I have an Daiwa Emblem 5000 and 5500 spare spool as well as a stradic 8000. Sale does not inlude line except for stradic which is 150yds of 30lb for an additional $10

emblem 5000 - $10 +ship

100_0925.jpg

emblem 5500 - $10 +ship

100_0927.jpg

stradic 8000 - $10 +ship

100_0929.jpg

I'll take the 5000 spool!!! Going on vacation tonite-hold it for me till Fri. Paypal or m/o? Pm me w/your info. & I'll pay you on Fri., & send you my info.

Thanks. highfive.gif

View PostI'll take the 5000 spool!!! Going on vacation tonite-hold it for me till Fri. Paypal or m/o? Pm me w/your info. & I'll pay you on Fri., & send you my info.

Thanks. highfive.gif

PP or MO is fine, prefer MO. but first with cash wins - do you mind the 5500 spool (its the same spool but shallower)

View Postill take the stratic spool

live on cc picked up or shipped

paul

Sold. I am at the Canal if you swing by that way, or i can ship from 02532, PM with what you want.

View PostSecond in line for Emblem 5000 spool if it falls through.

would you like the 5500? it fits the 5000, just a shallower spool (i just fill with more backing).

Just an FYI - all the Emblem Pro spools are interchangeable - the spool depth is the only difference between the different reel sizes.

View PostI'll take the 5000 spool but by the rule isn't it NYchaz's. He was first to say "I'll take it"?

I'm not interested in the 5500 spool as I have 2 already.

Sorry NYChaz, i am going to have to award the 5000 spool to BDSandman unless you can send immediate payment due to how I interpurt this rule..."The seller has the right to either answer buyers questions or move through the order of offers to the first one that meets the original terms of the purchase. In other words, if the first response is a question and the second response is "I'll take it", then the seller can choose to answer the questions of #1 or just sell the item to #2. But if #1 says "I'll take it" in the thread and #2 asks a question or offers more money, then the seller is obligated to sell to #1. It's the seller's choice so long as the buyer is no further down the thread than the first person that accepts the terms of the sale with no reservations or stipulations."

View PostI'll take the 5500 spool. Will be in the canal area until tomorrow afternoon. Would like to pickup or meet somewhere.

5500 spool sold to Eagles pending payment - please PM and we can meet tomorrow night or at 5am if your fishing the W end.

View Postill take the stratic spool

live on cc picked up or shipped

paul

Stradic sold to fishunjunky - do you want the line for the additional $10 or stripped? PM for transaction details.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0