Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MJ

F/S G Loomis Surf Rod SUR1142S

14 posts in this topic

I am looking to sell my G Loomis Surf rod Model SUR1142S. Rod is in perfect shape. Used only a handful of times. Looks brand new. Looking to get $175

From Loomis:

A light, yet powerful one-piece surf stick designed to cast smaller lures and cut bait from the beach or rocks. Perfect for schoolie stripers, blues and trout. Excels at pitching small plugs or bait over the bar. The handle is extra long for added casting and fish-fighting leverage, with a hypalon foregrip, cork-tape rear grip and rubber fighting butt.

Some specs:

Model: Surf

Rod Weight Oz: 14.35

Handle: 37

Line Weight: 12 - 20

Lure weight: 3/8 - 1 1/2

Action: Fast

Power: Medium

I wasn't sure about the shipping. Thanks fpr the info surf. I'm located in Nassau county long island. But I may be heading to Penn next week. Maybe I can drop it off or we can work something out. Where in Jersey are you?

I'll trade a Lami Ron Arra XRSA 1321 (11'/med. action), was 2 pc. till I epoxied it together-now it's one pc., for your rod plus $25? I'll p/u the rod from you-no shipping, too.

View Post Where in Jersey are you?

I'm right by Rt 80 and Rt 287, near Parsippany.

I'm really wrestling with this one. I have no business looking to buy anything, but I want this rod.

It's up to you but I can deliver it to you next week some time. That is not too far out of the way for me. Not trying to twist your arm just letting you know.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0