Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
feetinsand

Best wishes to IronMike and Pan-Mass this weekend

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! As I pack my bag, lube my chain, check my equipment and say goodbye to my family, I am warmed by the support I have received, and continue to receive, from the great people here on SOL. I know you can give to so many causes and I am humbled by the fact that the MAJORITY of funds raised for my ride this year were donated by those who follow fish with such passion. It's in light of this that I've updated my thank you from last year to reflect my passion this year. I continue to support the ingenius and compassionate work of Wolfram Goessling's Zebra Fish lab.

http://www.teamlegs.com/Pages/PMC2009/2009PMC.htm

Thank you all so very much for your support!

Best wishes to you Mike on your ride. I hope the weather cooperates and who are riding reach their destination safely, as it is truely a great cause that they all ride for. Thank you Mike.

Hopefully, a friend of mine, my father and I will be able to do the challenge next year, as we are all shooting for that goal.

Good Luck Mike - weather looks good but hot and muggy - will have the Margaritas ready around 2 in Wareham.Stop and say HI - When are we going fishing?

Jim

Thanks guys! Jim - give the word, it's been too long since I've wet a line. I'm on Cape week of 8/8 in Eastham area. If you're game we can meet up for some action!