Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rustyjigz

Political Correctness Killing our Country

Rate this topic

73 posts in this topic

Yeah, the whole matter of right vs/ left free speech in America summed up in one badly drawn color panel. Amazing. Hey, I saw the face of George Bush on my toasted bagel this morning. Does that mean he's in league with the Jewish conspiracy?

View PostYeah, the whole matter of right vs/ left free speech in America summed up in one badly drawn color panel. Amazing. Hey, I saw the face of George Bush on my toasted bagel this morning. Does that mean he's in league with the Jewish conspiracy?

What are you talking about trout?

What the hell does GWB have to do with anything?

View PostWhat the hell does GWB have to do with anything?

His image was toasted onto my bagel. If this one badly drawn panel explains the whole debate between right and left over free speech then what does the image of GWB on a bagel mean. I seek wisdom from a man who sees signs and portents in the simple images of life!

View PostThis cartoon shows what the extreme left is going to do to this Great Nation!mad.gif

sheriff-politicalCorrection.jpg

Political Correctness is a perversion of virtue.

Seeking truth is the essential virtuous activity.

Once apprehended the truth should be spoken.

That is the way of human progress.

Political Correctness stifles implementation of rational solutions to societal problems.

That's how Political Correctness impedes progress and erodes a nation's greatness.

Political Correctness is insidious because so many of its practitioners feel being politically correct is virtuous without understanding their dysfunction when they surrender their mind.

No phrase more typifies surrender of mind than: Who am I to Judge?

Political Correctness is more a broadly based cultural problem than the circumscribed, legal one, of government interference with free speech.

View PostHis image was toasted onto my bagel. If this one badly drawn panel explains the whole debate between right and left over free speech then what does the image of GWB on a bagel mean. I seek wisdom from a man who sees signs and portents in the simple images of life!

Let me know when your done hitting tht crack pipe...wink.gif

View PostWhat a crazy world this is when hate speech is no longer considered acceptable among civilized people.

First they criminalize lynchings, now this.

Geez, next thing you know they will prosecute you for what you think! Oh, wait, the left is already working on this.

Hate crimes. What a PC joke.

View PostWhat a crazy world this is when hate speech is no longer considered acceptable among civilized people.

You forgot burning witches.

Thats out too.

Damn political correctness.

View PostOh, wait, the left is already working on this.

Got a bill number? Maybe the text of the "thought crimes" legislation they have proposed? Tell me, how will they prosecute such crimes? Do they have telepaths?

View PostGot a bill number? Maybe the text of the "thought crimes" legislation they have proposed? Tell me, how will they prosecute such crimes? Do they have telepaths?

Defendants are acquitted or convicted based on expert testimony of therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists.

Excluding objectively determinable organic brain disease, much of that testimony is based on the subjective interpretation of what the examiner observed.

Is a "read" or scan of brain activity more objective?

It may appear so, when accurately calibrated, consistently applied technolgy is used for scanning.

But scan data must be interpreted which requires reentry to the realm of the subjective.

Research is being done, and technology is being developed to "read the mind."

Would our courts hold "mind reading " data admissable, reliable evidence?

I doubt it.

But that's not what happened in India:

Neuroscientist Champadi Raman Mukundan claims his Brain Electrical Oscillations Signature test is so accurate, it can tell whether a person committed or only witnessed an act. In June, an Indian judge agreed, using BEOS to find a woman guilty of killing her former fiancé. Scientific experts are calling the decision 'ridiculous' and 'unconscionable,' protesting that Mukundan's work has not even been peer reviewed. How reliable should a test have to be, when eyewitnesses are notoriously fallible? Does a person have a right to privacy over their own memories, or should society's interest in holding criminals accountable come first?"

Civilized people? The progressives (Extreme liberals) are the problem we all face today. They take it upon themselves to tell people what is right and wrong, and lobby for laws to be past to shut up the free thinking people. Not being able to speak your mind is wrong. Not being able to have a free thought is grounds for a swift kick in the nuts to the person telling me to stop.

You see, what you guys fail to understand is that although people sometimes spew hate (as you say), other people speak wisdom, and either way it is a choice they make.

I am a God fearing man. I follow the bible, and God gave us freedom of choice to either do the right thing or the wrong thing, but it was up to us.

These extreme liberal ******bags are killing our God given right.

I really don't think any of you want someone telling you what to say or how to say it, do you?

PC, Affirmative Action, Community Organisations, and the Green Movement along withh all the other thing these brain surgeons come up with to make the world better and does nothing but keep all people separated and not thinking as a team, is a power grab, so they can have even more control, are all the things keeping this country Racist, Separated, ect.

Wake up!

View Post

I am a God fearing man. I follow the bible, and God gave us freedom of choice to either do the right thing or the wrong thing, but it was up to us.

so you're pro-choice?