Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ghostfish slayer

wow

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

i am worn out, my legs are sore and my bad knee hurts from pounding miles of sand daily. hehe pounding sand.. my face,lips, nose and arms are wind chapped and sun burnt. my hands and fingers are all beat up, cut from braid, hooks, finns and even bitten. my fore arm and shoulder hurts from casting and doing battle. i am just plain tired.. i can't keep my eyes open. i want to go back to the beach for round two today but i think i should do some recovering from all the days and nights of fishing..

Fins and getting bitten sounds like fish caught!

How is the heat down your way? Heard it was 118 in Redding today. Cooler on the coast I hope.

Around 95 here on the Olympic Peninsula, very unusual for this area, usually high 60's low 70's this time of year.

I was doing google earth last night of the Pacifica area. Nice looking rocks and surf! Thought I saw Winch out on San Pedro rock.

View Posti am worn out, my legs are sore and my bad knee hurts from pounding miles of sand daily. hehe pounding sand.. my face,lips, nose and arms are wind chapped and sun burnt. my hands and fingers are all beat up, cut from braid, hooks, finns and even bitten. my fore arm and shoulder hurts from casting and doing battle. i am just plain tired.. i can't keep my eyes open. i want to go back to the beach for round two today but i think i should do some recovering from all the days and nights of fishing..

highfive.gif

Sounds like the life dude.

Silverado, it was nice today in the bay area. Probably around 70 or so. Maybe cooler at the coast and hotter inland. It's cool enough tonight to bust out the pendletons while out and about.

View Posti am worn out, my legs are sore and my bad knee hurts from pounding miles of sand daily. hehe pounding sand.. my face,lips, nose and arms are wind chapped and sun burnt. my hands and fingers are all beat up, cut from braid, hooks, finns and even bitten. my fore arm and shoulder hurts from casting and doing battle. i am just plain tired.. i can't keep my eyes open. i want to go back to the beach for round two today but i think i should do some recovering from all the days and nights of fishing..

View Postme tired too running up and down the beach chasing bait and fish kooky.gif

View Posthighfive.gif

Sounds like the life dude.

Yup....I also need to recover from three days of ''pounding it'' plus that commando style bivouac under the guard tower Saturday morning from 2:00am till 4:30am has my back all jacked up.....I fished with 4 ground pounders the last four days, true meat eaters,ALPHA MALES, but two of the said team members still need to show me what they are made of by fishing all night in just shorts and sandals or bare feet, and sleep on the beach wet, navy seal style.

shoot man,, i downed a 6 pack of pete's wicked stawberry blond and a sparks before i started fish/stumbling that night. not to mention fished early that day. i was out by 3 am but i was smart i found a warm concrete fire ring to put my back against and it kept me nice and warm all night.. when you guys were all frozen i was nice and toasty..

View PostYup....I also need to recover from three days of ''pounding it'' plus that commando style bivouac under the guard tower Saturday morning from 2:00am till 4:30am has my back all jacked up.....I fished with 4 ground pounders the last four days, true meat eaters,ALPHA MALES, but two of the said team members still need to show me what they are made of by fishing all night in just shorts and sandals or bare feet, and sleep on the beach wet, navy seal style.

Yo Lil Thunder,

Okay, who tried to smooth out the whole area under the life guard shack to make a nice bed for himself? Who woke up because it was so cold?

Big Thunder, on the other hand, passed out, didn't wake up until you touched him, and never said a thing about being cold. I think we have a new Alpha Male.

One last one, who caught a fish....biggrin.gif. Yeah thats right, it was one of the warm, wader wearing, SMART guys.

One more, are you scared of Navy Seals like you are of little baby harbor seals biggrin.gif?

You know I couldn't figure out why my back has been killing me lately..Monday I couldn't sit for more then a couple minutes before it started to hurt again

Probably from pounding the beaches so much this year..

"One last one, who caught a fish....biggrin.gif. Yeah thats right, it was one of the warm, wader wearing, SMART guys"

if i rember right some one said then wished they did not wear ther waders because they where getting to hot

and the other guy in the waders we think forgot to put hooks on his plugs that night.

and gostfish was not cuddled up with a fire an outside sorce told lil thurnder and i he was holding a nother guy in waders highfive.gif