Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Feinin007

wts wtt aquaskins hunter elite pro series access

12 posts in this topic

as lot or seperately.

aquaskinz small belt pouch,never used.$20 picked up

aquaskinz hunterelite belt never used $30 picked up

aquaskinz hunter elite 3 tube with front pouch,tubes are square and measure 8.5-2.25 inches,never used,$100 picked up

$150 for the lot and i will throw in some plugs or $160 shipped.

trades i would consider ,vs fanny pack,vs single row,vs double row.

108 1m rod.

MASSBASS YOU CONFIRM OVER A WEEK AGO BAG RECEIVED AND YOU SAID PAYMENT MUST HAVE BEEN LOST AND YOU WOULD RESEND PAYMENT WITH A TRACKING NUMBER 4 DAYS AGO AND NOW SILENCE AGAIN.

PLEASE RETURN BAG OR SEND USPO FOR $110 WITH A TRACKING NUMBER.

SORRY TO PUT THIS IN MAIN FORUM BUT ITS GONE ON TO LONG AND NOW YOU WONT RETURN PM............................beatin.gif

This is an absolute shame. I had the "I'll take it" written, flipped back to confirm whether the price was shipped and saw he'd committed to buy.

You would have had your money before you'd even wrapped the darn thing up. Really sorry you're going through this from anybody on SOL.

If for whatever reason he does manage to return the bag I would still take it at your asking (with money sent first wink.gif ).

Best of luck with this...

Dutch

just to say MASSBAAS made good on payment today i received uspo for $107 overnight mail dated 6th of aug. so please dont blacklist him i dont know what problem was but he made good in the end.

thanx sol

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0