Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Williams

How long will it take for this to happen?

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

The advertising deparment for Twix has been having great success with their "Need a moment - chew it over with Twix" commercials such as this one:

dQJ2SegGWyc

And have reportedly offered Rodney King the role of Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. in a new commercial. According to the script, a white police officer who is at the home of the professor tells the professor that if he has anything more to say, he would talk outside. The professor responds with "I'll talk to yo MAMMA outside" and out come the handcuffs. But then, there's a big PAUSE button and the sound of screeching tires accompanied by the text message "Need a moment to think" filling the screen... ... as Rodney King, playing Professor Gates, pulls out a Twix, puts in his mouth and eats it before replying with the do-over, "Oh, no... I'm satisfied and thank you for your service, officer". (fade out the camera)

Then Mr. King looks into the camera, holding up a Twix candy bar and deadpans with a smile: "Chew it over with Twix before harassing the pigs".

View PostThe advertising deparment for Twix has been having great success with their "Need a moment - chew it over with Twix" commercials such as this one:

dQJ2SegGWyc

And have reportedly offered Rodney King the role of Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. in a new commercial. According to the script, a white police officer who is at the home of the professor tells the professor that if he has anything more to say, he would talk outside. The professor responds with "I'll talk to yo MAMMA outside" and out come the handcuffs. But then, there's a big PAUSE button and the sound of screeching tires accompanied by the text message "Need a moment to think" filling the screen... ... as Rodney King, playing Professor Gates, pulls out a Twix, puts in his mouth and eats it before replying with the do-over, "Oh, no... I'm satisfied and thank you for your service, officer". (fade out the camera)

Then Mr. King looks into the camera, holding up a Twix candy bar and deadpans with a smile: "Chew it over with Twix before harassing the pigs".

??????

that is as insulting a term as you can have for LE, I hope this is your lame attempt at humor and not a real Twix commercial

whats next a parody of the military where you call them baby killers?

View Post??????

that is as insulting a term as you can have for LE, I hope this is your lame attempt at humor and not a real Twix commercial

whats next a parody of the military where you call them baby killers?

Go grab yourself a cup of coffee. The parody of the military calling them baby killers was already done by democrats during the last campaign.

I heard they were working with Michael Jackson on a similar commercial. He invites a bunch of pre-teen boys to Neverland Ranch for a pajama party....then bites into a Twix bar and decides against it.