Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishoholic

North American Fishing Club

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

I just got a "Nomination" cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif to join. First time I've got one in about 5 or 10 years. I never joined but always wondered about the "free tackle". They really push the " No need to pay now...We'll bill you later" cwm31.gif

So....Anyone join?

icon14.gif or thumbd.gif

"Nominated", "free tackle"? Think about it for a minute. Sounds like they're trying to make it look more attractive to join. How many companies "nominate" people to be eligible to buy their stuff? So only those who are "nominated" are eligible (another great marketing term) to send them money?

They have sent me spam for 3 years now, and just this week they sent me stuff to my housemad.gif, they must have found me through the DMV( I officially. changed my address with them) I get my mail at another location. I would not give them any information, I tried there offer for one year 6 years ago, was nothing special and there gifts are garbage. Just my $0.02

My dad joined for the magazine and he's received a couple items to test and keep. Think of it like bass masters, okay magazine but doesn't have ESPN.

Since I moved to the NE I have all but given up sweet water fishing..So I'm thinking the mag will be as useful as Geico sending me those cheap insurance deals when I don't have a car cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

View PostSince I moved to the NE I have all but given up sweet water fishing..So I'm thinking the mag will be as useful as Geico sending me those cheap insurance deals when I don't have a car cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

LMAO highfive.gif