Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taipan

WTS 2 Pool Cues and Case

11 posts in this topic

Im selling these two pool cues and case for $250 plus shipping. The top cue is an Adam and the bottom is a Cobra. The Adam is the nicer of the two and is made by the same factory that makes Balabushka's. The MSRP is it is $425. I can't find anything on the Cobra but it was in the area of $300 when I got it new. The Adam is used more, both perfectly straight and come with mojo. smile.gif

Is that an It's George case in black Ostrich?

Mantriumph: production cues come with weigh bolts installed; you can easily change the weight/balance point on them yourself.

You may be right. I do know its definitely not a synthitic material. Maybe it is an ostrich print in leather. I dunno. Ostrich or leather either way the case is a bonus as I didn't factor the value in the asking price.

View PostYou may be right. I do know its definitely not a synthitic material. Maybe it is an ostrich print in leather. I dunno. Ostrich or leather either way the case is a bonus as I didn't factor the value in the asking price.

Yes I meant print as in printed leather. Never heard of Cobra but Adam is a solid production cue. Nice deal, good luck.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0