Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve in Mass

It's a VERY Rainy Friday.....

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Had about 2" of rain here since last night, and it is still going. Supposed to quit by late morning, and then clear for a warm, humid weekend. Next week looks to be summerlike, warm and humid with a chance of T'Storms most everyday.

So, whatchya making?

Tonight is take out sub sandwiches. May go for a steak bomb, as it has been awhile.

For the weekend, isn't much on sale. Looks like one day will be London Broil (Shoulder Steak $1.99/lb at Shaw's) and the other day lamb chops (blade and arm chops $3.49/lb at Stop and Shop.)

Monday is solo, and am hoping to have a Cuban sandwich if the leftover pork tenderloin I have in the fridge is still good (it will be pushing a week by then.) If not, perhaps a stuffed pork chop on the grill.

Rest of the week is up for discussion, but I have fish cakes in the freezer (never got to those this past week), was thinking sausage, onions and peppers, and then headscratch.gif for the third day.

What are YOU making?

Tonight Steak and Cheese Sub (Left over London Broil) peppers and onions from the garden and a kick but salad.

Tomorrow- Yard buzzard on the grill, squash, cherrry tomatos grilled and tossed with pasta.

Sunday- Specked trout (fried), hush puppies, fries and cole slaw.

Going to a graduation party tonight at a local gin mill, so prolly won't eat. biggrin.gif

Tomorrow hope to go to the beach cottage with the kids and then back home to a huge BBQ near my house. Sunday will be back to the cottage and BBQ there, probably burgers and dogs.

Today - KFC Chicken carry out (as in bucket of drool.gif )

Saturday - Spaget & Meatballs

Sunday - Steamed crabs with the extended family.

Monday - Baked Chicken

It aint raining here..... Yet frown.gif

Anyway, I just found another vaccuum pack of white perch filets from two years ago. I had one pack on Monday and they were frickin excellent. I expect these to be as well.

Oil in the pan, eggwash and dredge filets in cornmeal/lemon pepper mix, and lightly fry drool.gif

Got some fresh asparagus just now from the market, where I was picking up vanilla and some other stuff so I can bake two loaves of Amish cinnamon bread icon14.gif

Tomorrow, probably pizza.

Sunday, who knows smile.gif

Tonight the wifey and I are heading to Hooters....I thinkin about 25 911's for me and a couple of pitchers of Blue Moon.beers.gif

Tommorrow I'm gonna do up some of those Beer steamed bacon cheeseburgers that were posted..I showed my daughter and she wanted them immediately,so i told her Sat.we'll do them.

Sunday..prolly smoke a chicken and do up a copule of the zuke suggestions that I got.