Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
laxdad

Fish Cleaning Table

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

I am looking for some ideas for building my own fish cleaning table. The table will be mounted to my dock somehow. (?) I tried scrolling thru old DIY threads but did not have any luck. I have seen them out there for sale but I'd like to save a few bucks.

Pictures are also welcome.

Thoughts? Ideas? Diagrams? Pictures?

Thank you in advance

i built one for my dad years ago. i used a 4x8 sheet of marine plywood. droped in an old ss single bay sink and rigged the faucet so he could just connect a garden hose to it. i put a disposal on the drain of the sink (power to a switch with a pigtail) and ran the drain from the sink to his garden (buried 2' deep, 2 runs of 4" perferated pipe). he liked it and so did his garden.

View Posti built one for my dad years ago. i used a 4x8 sheet of marine plywood. droped in an old ss single bay sink and rigged the faucet so he could just connect a garden hose to it. i put a disposal on the drain of the sink (power to a switch with a pigtail) and ran the drain from the sink to his garden (buried 2' deep, 2 runs of 4" perferated pipe). he liked it and so did his garden.

That's a fantastic idea!

View PostDo a search. There's been a couple of threads on this.

Read his post.

He did.

There's ben a bunch of threads started about this, but very few ever went anywhere that I can remember.

a piece of scrap corrion [(sp) or similar] durrable as h3ll easy to clean and if it gets really scratched up sand it down buf it out looks new.

View PostRead his post.

He did.

There's ben a bunch of threads started about this, but very few ever went anywhere that I can remember.

He said he only scrolled through. There have been some pictures. I personally posted one a while back. I used the search function and found three threads on this exact topic.

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...archid=1849415