Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
datsmyrock

Dremel Multimax

23 posts in this topic

Wow ....... you make a counter offer to me then don't give me time to respond before selling it to someone else ......... great !!!!

I've made and lost several purchases because others let the 1st person respond to a counter offer ....... Thanks alot!!!!

View PostI'll take it at $65 shipped, can you do paypal?

View Postbigfish says ill take it. i can meet u. im in hicksville. pm ur info

Really guys, this is at the very least, rude. The counter offer was very specifically made to rhahn427, his post was even quoted in the counter offer. For someone to jump in minutes after the counter offer was made and accept the offer as if it were made to him, that's rude. At the very least the person you made the counter offer to should be given at least a couple hours to respond. It's not against the rules, but it certain isn't very polite to jump on someone else's counter offer like that without giving them a chance to accept or decline.

TimS

Then I'd do check or money order ........ the other guy offered paypal too ... but you never gave me a chance ......

If you don't want to sell it to me then fine ........ I just don't think this is the way to treat anyone ........ I would never do it to someone else ......... If you think it is in anyway right and you feel good about it then go for it ....... it's yours to sell and I hope it works out for ya ......

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0