Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maritimer

WTT Gary2 Superkick for Tigers/Slims

26 posts in this topic

Maritimer -any interest in the slim smokey pink (you traded to me a couple of months ago) and a used raritan bay sidekick (paint chips but in pretty good shape)? I could take some pictures this weekend.

Is the superkick new?

Thanks.

View PostMaritimer -any interest in the slim smokey pink (you traded to me a couple of months ago) and a used raritan bay sidekick (paint chips but in pretty good shape)? I could take some pictures this weekend.

Is the superkick new?

Thanks.

The superkick is new but sorry i will have to pass on the offer i would trade it for a combination of a couple tigers and a slim in smokey pink or raritan bay i know thats a lot but this is the rarest of the gary's

sorry will get pictures up 2moro. i def. have a smokey pink slim. have to check and see what tigers i have. what are u looking to get, the slim and 2 tigers and a kicker like a habs jr or the new north bar plastic bottle darters

View Postsorry will get pictures up 2moro. i def. have a smokey pink slim. have to check and see what tigers i have. what are u looking to get, the slim and 2 tigers and a kicker like a habs jr or the new north bar plastic bottle darters

The slim and a couple tigers depending on color would probly work

View PostThe superkick is new but sorry i will have to pass on the offer i would trade it for a combination of a couple tigers and a slim in smokey pink or raritan bay i know thats a lot but this is the rarest of the gary's

How about the smokey pink slim and a combination of two tigers (either white, wonderbread or chartreuse w/ red dot)? thanks.

View Postsorry for the wait, top is the slim, pick what ever 2 tigers you want and i will also throw in the new north bar plastic bottle darter. thx jimmy

Jim i will do it for the slim the red head tiger and do you have any other colors for the other tiger something like white pink sides or something like that?

View Postif you dont trade with jimmy,

any interests in a new woodo yellow over pearl and a enticer smokey pink with the gill marks also new. please let me know i would like to add the superkick to my collection. thanks bob

sorry bob the only way i'm going to trade this is if i get what i'm looking for

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0