Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ken+

Penn 650SS and Jigmaster 500L

3 posts in this topic

Penn 650SS (Made in USA), used a handful of times, 10/10 mechanically, 8/10 cosmetically (A few scratches on body and spool from use). It has been rinsed off after every use and also recently cleaned and lubed. Asking $65

Jigmaster 500L, used a handful of times, 10/10 mechanically, 9.5/10 cosmetically (no corrosion at all). It has been rinsed off after every use. I bought it in the fall and basically used it only for a 3 weeks on vacation and that was it. Asking $40

I'm from Toronto. Please add $20 for shipping. If you can wait, I can ask my friend's wife to send it to you from Michigan and the shipping will be cheaper...but it will take a while since I do not know when is the next time my buddy will visit his wife.

Pictures to come tomorrow.

Sorry guys, no pictures yet. I've just moved to a new apartment and I can't find my reels yet (somewhere packed among boxes of other things). I will get them up ASAP.

I'm sorry shipping cost so much...but I've checked both Canada Post and UPS and they are both quoting me the same price.

If I can ask my buddy to help me out, he may be able to send them from Michigan...and I think the shipping should be about $12 then. But then you may have to wait until my buddy goes to Michigan to visit his wife. frown.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0