"Goggle-eye" Bomber

Rate this topic

Arne P

Tim,

I was reading your latest fishing report and I noticed one of the lures listed was a "goggle-eye" bomber. What exactly is that?

I love the new fishing report section but is there any way of making the most recent fishing report appear at the top of the page so I don't have to scroll down past the old posts I've already seen?

Arne

Arne
SOL #4

Arne, it's funny you should ask, Dan said the very same thing to me last night. I will do what I can to get the data to behave properly! Glad you like the reports, I think they'll add a little more here.

As for the "goggle-eye" bomber, that another local nickname for a bomber they don't make anymore...much to many folks dissappointment. It's a light green on the back, fading to a light yellow on the belly with a yellow/gold semi-transparent middle. And the reason it's called goggle-eye...it has the biggest bug eyes of any bomber...the eyes must be 3 times the size of a normal bomber...and the are big, black eyes...like goggles rather than the little orange eyes they use on most bombers. It's been so long since I've seen one in a package I have no idea of the part number!

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.