Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frezzy

WTB: Bernzy Surf Howdy's

18 posts in this topic

I have small Surf Howdy in pearl/pink sides, NIP I believe, need to confirm. 1.6 oz. / 5.75". Trade for metal lips (Hab's Jr. Mullet or BM Atom Jr.) or maybe a few of those plastic bottle darters from Northbar. What else ya got?

Darth,

I'll take whatever I can find in the small or large size if it's a color I'm looking for. Can I see a pic of the pearl w/ pink you have? I'm interested. I have NIP Hab's Jr. metal lips and new plastic NB bottle darters for trade.

Thanks,

Frezzy

View PostDarth,

I'll take whatever I can find in the small or large size if it's a color I'm looking for. Can I see a pic of the pearl w/ pink you have? I'm interested. I have NIP Hab's Jr. metal lips and new plastic NB bottle darters for trade.

Thanks,

Frezzy

Pic tonight. smile.gif

Darth,

How about a couple NIP NB plastic bottle darters for it? I have one in bunker and one that's purple over gold. I can post pics tomorrow if you'd like.

Let me know.

Frezzy

View PostDarth,

How about a couple NIP NB plastic bottle darters for it? I have one in bunker and one that's purple over gold. I can post pics tomorrow if you'd like.

Let me know.

Frezzy

While I consider that, is it possible to swap out one of the NB's for a Hab's Jr. mullet?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0