Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishoholic

No more excuses

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

I got tired of hearing me the lame excuse " aye don gotta tape mang he look tweeny ate" .. No he doesn't... He doesn't even look 24... I'm tired of having to break mine out just to prove it's a short. So I made this at work for the bridge out of 3/4" king starboard and used 1/4" 316 stainless screws that I gutted with a counter sink. Try and steal or break it! It's been a week so far and I see a lot of slime and scales on it so I know its getting used often. I marked 28", 16" and 11" with the fish name next to each size. I've seen too many shorts kept this year. No more excuses...

View PostNice work,bro.Can ya make me one that goes 73 inches for the minimum?Thanks.biggrin.gif

You want it in white, black or tan biggrin.gif you guys going back out this weekend? I'm looking forward to seeing bloody decks... Don't let me down Bobby!biggrin.gif

View PostYou want it in white, black or tan biggrin.gif you guys going back out this weekend? I'm looking forward to seeing bloody decks... Don't let me down Bobby!biggrin.gif

Looks like Sunday.drool.gif

View PostThanks,Whitey.Hope you and yours are having a good season.

thats funny right there whos laptop were you on only kidding ... i took my dads boat out he told me running fine and he just topped it off ... my 12 year old daughter my niece and me... hammer down on the pawkutuck river .. boat dies going through the cut ... aaahhhh.. wont start toss the anchor wont grab doing everything i could drifted into rocks\\mud got towed out back at the dock got it running .. westerly yatch club 23 gallons of gas and a 1/2 gallon of water ... called them up oh this is the first we heard of it .. tow boats said the second time in as many days

there was an article in boats us and valvetec in a green bottle was the winner .. not sure were to get it ...

View Postthere was an article in boats us and valvetec in a green bottle was the winner .. not sure were to get it ...

Never heard of it and couldn't find any info on it. Do you know any more about it? Ezorb is really good stuff but it separates when it sits and needs to get shaken around a little to mix. Might be an issue on a big fixed tank. StarTron makes some really good stuff also. I'm interested in the valvetec though.

nice hijack btw tongue.gif

could be valtec its a john deer green bottle .... my dad picked some up today at wess marine in mystic 15.00 a bottle ... sorry about the hijack but i wouldnt want what happen to me to happen to anyone ... lucky i was in the river and not the back side of block ...beers.gif