Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimmy z

A thought to ponder

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

wait good intentions really

I thought the road to hell was paved with really really bad intentions

like all those urges psychiatrists keep at bay with powerful sedatives and psychotropic drugs

jimmy, I'd love to fish with you, the only thing holding me back is if I miss a hook set and yell jesus god damned christ....would you hate me?

View Postjimmy, I'd love to fish with you, the only thing holding me back is if I miss a hook set and yell jesus *****ed christ....would you hate me?

No. my friend. Not at all. On judgement day we will be accountable for our words. I don't judge, I make assessments. And I think your heart is in the right place.smile.gif

And I probably have fished with you.

And I just wish the best for everyone. Many times I just say a prayer, for another. Because many prayed for me, including mom, years ago. Prayer works.

I'll tell ya one thing though, that gets me angry. It's the ones that mess with children, and women. I have zero tolerance for them.

I've fished with JimmyZ.It's always a BLAST.As some of you know,I'm a man who uses cursewords.Jimmy is a man who doesn't judge his friends.Dinghy,you,however,may be a little more than he's used to.....

biggrin.gif

And it's a BLAST, sharing a tide with you too.

And Stewie, and Vic, and Scotty, and AJ, and Chuck, and Ed, and Woody, and Mike, and Joe, and Casey, and Don, and John, and Chris, and Dominique, and Dennis and the rest of the Rhody crew.smile.gif

I had to take the wife to New Haven. So it's me and the kid for the weekend. I'm gonna hit a few spots tomorrow.

All is well. Thanks for asking Bobby.smile.gif