Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kicking Bass

Need Licensed Plumber/Contractor

Rate this topic

1 post in this topic

I need a licensed plumber or contractor to handle a warranty issue on my water heater.

It's a indirect heater that's leaking and is guaranteed for life, but need someone with license to call it in to the company and deal with it. The Company is Burnham.


If I have to pay for install, I'll be happy to use your services.


I live in Suffolk.


Thanks Keith

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.