Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TatonkaJames

Sometimes I just want to get someone fired if I were that type of guy

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Two days I'm waiting for PSE&G to come repair an appliance I pay monthly for on our Worry-Free contract. And for two days I'm told I have no appointment. What if I had to miss a days pay ? Or if I scheduled my day around them. For once I'm glad I'm at home recouping from my back surgery.

I'm a somewhat intelligent person, I think I know when I call and speak to a customer rep and they tell me a repair person will be at my home between the hours of 12 & 4 pm for two days in a row that I am not hallucinating said conversations. Then because I'm adamant that I made an appointment and told I'm lying by some idiot who can't understand my frustration and even though I'm politely insisting that I now want someone here first thing in the morning and told that it's not possible, they forget, OH, I took their name and agent number and said I'd be writing a letter to their HR department, all of a sudden I have an appointment for 7 a.m. the next day.

If I were the type I would love just once to write a letter and have their ass fired. But what is the result ? Nice guys finish last, again.

Big corporations, making big profits, hiring incompetent personnel. Boy would I love to #^$&$%#$ z)&(*&%Q#$^))(&^%%*).

Ahhhhh, thanks for allowing the rant.

Carry on.

I feel your pain. I "have" a contract with Home Depot for three appliances. When I didn need service, they werent even on the contract. Had to jump through hoops and its still not correct. Especially when I paid an extra $100+ per appliance for the contracts, absolutely ridiculous.

give me your agent number mad.gif

3rd party service agreements = frustration. what makes you think anyone would get fired? unless the cust svc rep told you to jump in a lake youd just be venting by calling it in, and then labelled as one of those cwm13.gif people. dont let the next service call guy use your bathroom man. upper decker icon25.gif

OK, so here's what happened. In February PSE&G changed their operating system over to a new one. When I called customer service each time I was wondering about the "two" accounts the prompt asked me I was calling about. When I finally spoke to a real person after waiting for an eternity, I forgot to ask about the two accounts they mentioned. So they gave me my new account number since they changed over.

My father calls me today and after talking for a while he says PSE&G has been calling them to come repair a clothes dryer. Now it hits me. Same name, different addresses and phone numbers. You would think they would have picked up on this being the reps and supervisors I spoke with today said they were having this problem since the change. kooky.gif

But no chance of that happening, that would take reasoning on their part. So this wonderfully nice supervisor took care of me today. I never lost my cool throughout this ordeal over three days and I guess that helps. She cancelled my account and made a new one. She called me back in 30 minutes and had it all taken care of.

I can only hope the next bill doesn't arrive with charges of a million dollars or more. wink.gif

They sent a guy out post haste and had the thing fixed in no time. A couple of sensors and cleaned it out thouroughly. Gave him a tensky for lunch and that closes out the story.

I appreciate the replies guys. Being stuck here the last 4 months since my back surgery, I would have tackled it myself but had to rely on them. But I guess that's why I'm paying for thr "Worry Free" contract. they make it so you son't worry, they just stress the heck out of you. biggrin.gif

Otter, how ya been ? What does upper decker mean ? I'm clueless when it comes to terms these days ?

Peace

TJ