Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calfarmli

GREAT For LIb NY'ers

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

I'm soooooooo very HAPPY for all you rich Liberal New Yorkers that voted for BO.Isn't GREAT your vote is going to hammer your income and redistribute your wealth to pay for this FOOOOOLS health care plan.I can't wait for it to spread accross the country.What a guy.How can anyone pay for something when NO One REALLY knows what it's going to cost 1.5, 2.5 TRILLON.Fooools that's who.Loving this one.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07162009..._ny_179525.htm

It's no secret that taxes in NYC are getting ready to go through the roof.

The inevitable will happen. The business owners will hire fewer workers and/or eliminate jobs to cover the losses.

That is the shortsightedness of bureuacrats.......if they need more money........voila! raise taxes. They think their actions will not trigger a reaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda thinking England wouldn't of been much worse now that I think about. Guess the American Revolution was pretty much a waste of time time. Shoulda kept all that tea.

Only took a few hundred years to revert right back to where we started. Minus burning whale blubber for light of course. Sigh.....whale blubber, lol.

GG Americans. WTG. kooky.gif

View PostKinda thinking England wouldn't of been much worse now that I think about. Guess the American Revolution was pretty much a waste of time time. Shoulda kept all that tea.

Only took a few hundred years to revert right back to where we started. Minus burning whale blubber for light of course. Sigh.....whale blubber, lol.

GG Americans. WTG. kooky.gif

Nah, that taxes are way too high in England.

Oops. Scratch that. wink.gif