WTB 10 cornhole sets custom built -

I am trying to find gifts for my wedding party and have come up with the idea giving all the guys cornhole sets. Ever hear of cornhole? I am not that handy nor am I a carpenter and these things cost a fortune to ship. They are about 50 bucks for a set and I need 10 of them. I would like to pick them up in NJ so I dont have to pay any shipping.

Is anybody interested in building me 10 cornhole sets? (dont worry about the bags - I will get those on-line).

I would pay 60 bucks a set (negotiable)(painted and materials included) for 10 regulation cornhole sets.

For those with time and need extra cash please let me know if you are interested - I need them by Aug 15-16.

tEAM dumBASS

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

I'm looking for a complete finished product with collapseable legs painted and delivered made from quality sanded woods and built to the correct regulations

tEAM dumBASS

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

We could definitely provide what you need however shipping would be prohibitive. Haven't played Cornhole since I lived in Cincinnati. Many, many beers and laughs in the backyard with those.

Sorry you're not closer. I'd have my shop fab them up just to say we did it wink.gif

Dutch

The wheels on my reels go round and round...round and round...round and round...

Somebody handy who needs work should jump on this. You probably only need 3/8 ply and some 2 x 4's right? I've built 'washers' sets (one 2" hole in the middle with a carpeted top) in about 20 minutes using scraps.

If you hada business address to receive a pallet shipment you could probably get them shipped in from anywhere for about $100. The painting is the hard part. I'd consider staining/clear coating them personally.

marty

"A jury of flies, likely to condemn and betray all the trouts in the river" - Izaak Walton

Waderman1- Not trying to be a wise guy but why don't you give them a mans game-Quoits-. They weigh 4 lbs. each and a set of 4 costs $65, this game is similiar to horseshoes, you have metal pins about 2 ft. long sticking up about a foot out of the ground, you can get fancy and make pits or just pound the pins and play. You can toss ringers (3 points), leaners(2 points), toppers (all points underneath) and within one Diameter is 1 point. Just google USQA-United States Quoit Association.

View PostWaderman1- Not trying to be a wise guy but why don't you give them a mans game-Quoits-. They weigh 4 lbs. each and a set of 4 costs $65, this game is similiar to horseshoes, you have metal pins about 2 ft. long sticking up about a foot out of the ground, you can get fancy and make pits or just pound the pins and play. You can toss ringers (3 points), leaners(2 points), toppers (all points underneath) and within one Diameter is 1 point. Just google USQA-United States Quoit Association.

I am all about being a man but when there is small children running around I'd rather be throwing bean bags than bocce balls or horseshoes... thankyou for the recomendation though.... I already thought this out...

tEAM dumBASS

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

View PostI am all about being a man but when there is small children running around I'd rather be throwing bean bags than bocce balls or horseshoes... thankyou for the recomendation though.... I already thought this out...

OK, I was thinking it was going to be something that they took home from the wedding and would use later. Quoits like horse shoes aren't for kids, point well taken. May I suggest you ask Ben Lippen, usually in the do it yourself forum.