Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LogCabins

Tiki Wave Worms done???

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

I just placed an order with them and got a phone call saying they're no longer making the 9" Tiki Shadik!!!

I really love those things and this is very sad news for me frown.gif Thought I would let the word out for those that care.

View PostI just placed an order with them and got a phone call saying they're no longer making the 9" Tiki Shadik!!!

I really love those things and this is very sad news for me frown.gif Thought I would let the word out for those that care.

That stinks if it is true. I've had god luck with them

View PostI just placed an order with them and got a phone call saying they're no longer making the 9" Tiki Shadik!!!

Maybe that's why I still haven't received my order I placed on 6/28. I emailed them earlier so I'll keep u posted.

The 9" Tiki Shadick has produced WELL for me wink.gif

Its unfortunate they won't be making them for the near future. Hopefully they will make them again soon, but I fear the worst.

Maybe if a bunch of people on here call and ask to order some they will start making them again. cwm40.gif

Its a sad day crying.gif

View PostDoes this mean I'm not getting mine back? tongue.gif How much you willing to pay for my stockpile? wink.gif

lol Between those Tiki's and those jigheads of yours I'll pay good money! highfive.gifbiggrin.gifcwm27.gif

The tikki stick worms, and shadicks have become my go to lures for freshwater, I'll cry if they quit.

Are you saying the whole wave company is quitting, or just discontinuing the 9" shadick?

I've always wanted to learn how to pour my own soft plastics.

I guess this is as good an excuse as any. I'm going to save the last package of shadicks for making molds.

If you need pouring info There is a site you can google called "tackle underground" with lots of helpful info.

I'm going to go there and start reading up.

View Post

Pouring your own sounds like a good plan. I'll have to look into this biggrin.gif

Don't forget the Molopo. The Molopo is the key.

View PostDon't forget the Molopo. The Molopo is the key.

Yeah its only key in my own mind though lol biggrin.gifkooky.gifcwm27.gif

I honestly just like there profile and size. Like an extra extra large Bassassassin. biggrin.gif

Vinnyb, tide will be good for some boat slaying after I get back from MTK this weekend. Lets try it one more time and see how many fish I can drop lol highfive.gif