Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Firinne

Smilies

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

View PostCan we request new smilies? I like to see a piece of cheese or maybe a rat looking one.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

I like the one that throws up because it it communicates revulsion so well.

View PostDog, I know you lived in San Fran at one time but that's just nasty dude. cwm31.gif

Frisco? - nope

nasty? really? you think so? so you think nasty comes from Frisco?

or do you just want to give me a sad time?

I've been to San Fran with my wife a couple of years ago, beautiful city! However, some of the things I seen in public turned my stomach. 2 flamboyant dudes making out on a crowed trolley car to me is a nasty scene. This open display of queerness makes me very uncomfortable, just like your nasty smilie!

View PostI've been to San Fran ..... a couple of years ago, beautiful city! 2 flamboyant dudes making out on a crowed trolley car ....... This open display of queerness makes me very uncomfortable....

Is the uncomfortableness caused by a sudden swelling that makes your pants too tight? Do you feel PO'd, Mean and Irritable after sex with a woman by any chance? cwm13.gif I may be able to direct you to a thread containing someone with similar feelings.

View PostIs the uncomfortableness caused by a sudden swelling that makes your pants too tight? Do you feel PO'd, Mean and Irritable after sex with a woman by any chance? cwm13.gifI may be able to direct you to a thread containing someone with similar feelings.

Homosaywhat???????icon24.gif