Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roccuslineatus1

WTS/WTT NEW AquaSkinz XL Dry Top

35 posts in this topic

WTS/WTT *NEW* with tags, AquaSkinz XL Extreme Dry Top. Also included*NEW* wading belt with 4 d rings and 2 clips, *NEW* line/ leader wallet and *NEW* Mesh eel belt bag. All for $160.00 paypal shipped. PRICE IS FIRM. Will consider trades of BM's and Hab's SR's.

View PostI'm 5'9" at 195 and there is still plenty of room for layering clothing.

Howdy, I'm just over the river in Portsmouth. I don't know if I can swing the scratch but since my Simms is wearing thin (literally) I'd like to ask if there is anything else you might be interested in trading?

One question, is the material a breathable variety?

Dutch

hi,

if not interested in the plugs i offered please let me know,i will put the group up for sale on the buy sell trade forum and then i will just buy the top ! smile.gif thanks

View PostBy the looks of your user name I guess its fair to say you also fish from boat. I am a boat fisherman, that's why I'm looking to get ride of this stuff. Any boating gear, tackle?

Naw, good catch though. Mako 20' was the "bestest" boat and Big Toe I ever owned. But that was Alaska and this is now (which sucks cause "now" doesn't involve a boat).

I have a complete, new set of HD Rain Wear...you know, the good stuff. Not Gore Tex but rather the vulcanized rubber commercial guys wear. I'm into those for $140 but that doesn't mean that's what they're worth to you.

If your not into that what I can tell you is I have a Millwork Company in West Bay. Many folks here have picked up all manner of plug materials from me, had custom pieces (meaning Maple TV stand, Mahogany end Table, etc...) and 1 fella had us repair his antique 4-poster with Brazilian Cherry Turnings. Been here since 1958 and we're known for top notch work.

I'm kinda throwing things out there. Would love to pick up that top but RISSA drained the 09 adventure fund. LOL, I may own the place but the wife owns me wink.gif.

Dutch

Dan it seams fishon8 wants to buy the top.I wont be able to get pic's up till later tonight of the plugs i have to trade.Off the top of my head I know i have BM-blurp/scaled wadd,Cowboy sr.blu/white-blind,Dannys(if you can let me know what colors).Habs sr.'s i have a squid/night-n-gail,copper mullet and a old 2oz popper. all new.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0