Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sgt Striper

Custom 705/707,704Z,Tica Pisces

39 posts in this topic

1. Custom 705Z/ 707 Combo: New 705Z with milled rotor/spool and custom sideplate. Also includes new 706Z rotor and spool which are also milled out and powdercoated. handle on the reel is slightly used but the rest of the reel is all new.All the quality machine work was done by Dave T.!! I also have the box for it! $450. for the combo or $300. for just the 705Z!

2. Tica Pisces 200: Very little use on this, some of the finish is worn off on the top bar from sitting in the rod rack in my truck, but reel has very little use! includes box and all paperwork,etc. $65.00 shipped

3. 704Z: very good condition, housing has been refinished, has metal sideplate and is a 9/10 mech. spool is new with #50 powerpro....$85.00 shipped

4. Surfcaster bag: in very good shape, needs new shoulder strap. It has round tubes inside but I do have some of the original inserts in fair to good shape.

$55.00 shipped

SORRY, NO TRADES!!! NEED CASH

View PostGOTTA GIVE A BUMP FOR THE COMBO.drool.gifdrool.gif . if i were a lefty the would be gone...

If anyone is interested I could make up as a 704/06Z combo using the 704Z that is for sale in this thread, price would be the same and it would have the custom sideplate also.

View PostIf anyone is interested I could make up as a 704/06Z combo using the 704Z that is for sale in this thread, price would be the same and it would have the custom sideplate also.

Interested in the 704Z but don't quite understand what you mean by the combo you would make up. Please explain again indetail. Also the price. Sorry.

Rich

View PostInterested in the 704Z but don't quite understand what you mean by the combo you would make up. Please explain again indetail. Also the price. Sorry.

Rich

I can take the machined rotor and spool from the 705 and put them on the 704Z body and add a custom sideplate! plus it would include the 706Z machined rotor and spool! $450. shipped!

Don (lion) I want to try to sell this as a combo, if I sell just the reel your first in line! But I think you really need to buy the combo!!! One of a kind 705/07Zheart.gif

View PostI can take the machined rotor and spool from the 705 and put them on the 704Z body and add a custom sideplate! plus it would include the 706Z machined rotor and spool! $450. shipped!

Don (lion) I want to try to sell this as a combo, if I sell just the reel your first in line! But I think you really need to buy the combo!!! One of a kind 705/07Zheart.gif

Thank's Sgt; but only interested in the 706Z parts, I'll pull up a chair and have some cold one's while waiting to see if the reel sells beers.gifbeers.gifdrool.gif

View Post3. 704Z: very good condition, housing has been refinished, has metal sideplate and is a 9/10 mech. spool is new with #50 powerpro....$85.00 shipped

Could you tell what exactly this reel needs to be 10/10 mechanically?

thanks.

View PostCould you tell what exactly this reel needs to be 10/10 mechanically?

thanks.

To me a 10 out of 10 is a new reel. The parts in this reel are like new (some are) and it needs nothing! Has not been used since I put it together last year, lubed and ready to go.

Hi Sgt Striper,

Do you have the special black custom handle to go along with this 705-707 combo that was shown a while back in your stable of custom spinfishers? and 2 do you take paypal?

Thanks,

Willbiggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0