Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kenyee

Gag's Sea Special needles and Williamson popper

14 posts in this topic

The gags are dark blue over white and yellow over white and are unused.

The Williamson is thru wired and kicks up craploads of water. I pulled the tail VMC but still have it and will include it.

Looking for superstrike littleneck poppers (the 2-3/8oz sinking variety) and maybe a blurple swimmer (needs to be heavy enough to cast conventional) so if you have too many and need a needle, let me know...

Thanks, Texican. I have another few sea specials (all white/pearl, and mackeral color) and a big salty's sheriff in yellow over white, but they've been modified w/ siwash tailhooks and fished (though only a few chips on the salty) so I figured they weren't worth trading.

The Surfster looks like a good color but I'm not interested in the other lures unfortunately.

View PostThanks, Texican. I have another few sea specials (all white/pearl, and mackeral color) and a big salty's sheriff in yellow over white, but they've been modified w/ siwash tailhooks and fished (though only a few chips on the salty) so I figured they weren't worth trading.

The Surfster looks like a good color but I'm not interested in the other lures unfortunately.

What color SS are you looking for I might have one somewhere?

View PostWhat color SS are you looking for I might have one somewhere?

The one you have listed on the left side is fine. I was thinking that color or yellow over white anyways smile.gif

Are you in Texas as your name implies? Just trying to figure out what shipping would be. I also have a bunch of bubble gum colored sluggos if you're interested in those and various swim shads and tins (the tins are well used so I never listed them).

View PostThe one you have listed on the left side is fine. I was thinking that color or yellow over white anyways smile.gif

Are you in Texas as your name implies? Just trying to figure out what shipping would be. I also have a bunch of bubble gum colored sluggos if you're interested in those and various swim shads and tins (the tins are well used so I never listed them).

Nope not in Texas was born and raised there. I live in Wareham,MA. so shipping would be cheap if your in Boston.

What size sluggos and tins? I might be interested in the green mac sea special.

View PostNope not in Texas was born and raised there. I live in Wareham,MA. so shipping would be cheap if your in Boston.

What size sluggos and tins? I might be interested in the green mac sea special.

Too bad the spring run is over or I'd drop them off the next time I hit the canal :-)

I've attached pictures. The sluggos are 9" and there are five left in the bag. The tins are from top to bottom: A27, acme neeldle, hopkins EQL (can't read it), hopkins 3.5oz, and two 008. The hooks aren't in the greatest shape but they've been sharpened.

View PostThe gags are dark blue over white and yellow over white and are unused.

The Williamson is thru wired and kicks up craploads of water. I pulled the tail VMC but still have it and will include it.

Looking for superstrike littleneck poppers (the 2-3/8oz sinking variety) and maybe a blurple swimmer (needs to be heavy enough to cast conventional) so if you have too many and need a needle, let me know...

wink.gif they look like pencil poppers to me not needles.

View PostWhat would you want for the top 2 sea specials. The yellow/white and blue white. Gonna pass on the tins I already have some of those.

Would you swap them for the SS popper you have and the RV surfster? I wish SS made their pencils heavier for conventional gear :-P

And yes, lockbox is right...they're canal pencil poppers smile.gif

View PostWould you swap them for the SS popper you have and the RV surfster? I wish SS made their pencils heavier for conventional gear :-P

And yes, lockbox is right...they're canal pencil poppers smile.gif

Sure why not. PM to follow.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0