Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdrianF

Needle Lot

19 posts in this topic

8 needles

3 striper sniper. i think the black one is the only one thats seen water. the white and olive appear to be in great shape, maybe jsut a scratch or two from being outta the package and in a box. no rust on the hooks so i assume never seen a fishs maw

1 habs, appears to be lightly used. dont think its seen fish though (its the light chartoose one in the middle)

2 on the bottom i beleive are gags. good shape.

1 super strike

1 fixter (chartooose one) has been fished.

120 shipped

View Postwow I thought I got these when I asked if m/o was okay and seller said yes????????cwm13.gif

ruh roh...

i didnt think a sale was ever finalized, you were asking questions about the plugs after you asked about how i accepted payment?

dont spend much time in here, kinda figured thats how it works

View Postruh roh...

i didnt think a sale was ever finalized, you were asking questions about the plugs after you asked about how i accepted payment?

dont spend much time in here, kinda figured thats how it works

no problem at all. plus you save on shipping with the other lot he bought.

Any more Hab's or sniper needles????? smile.gif

View Postno problem at all. plus you save on shipping with the other lot he bought.

Any more Hab's or sniper needles????? smile.gif

again, i apologize for the confusion

as far as having more? snipers i doubt, habs possibly. i am far from organized, find all sorts of stuff everywhere in here. found a nautil i didnt even know i had under the couch yesterdaybeers.gif

View Postagain, i apologize for the confusion

as far as having more? snipers i doubt, habs possibly. i am far from organized, find all sorts of stuff everywhere in here. found a nautil i didnt even know i had under the couch yesterdaybeers.gif

again no problem at all. if you find some Hab's I will have a looking to buy thread in the appropiate forum.

I wish I could find a Nautil under my couch biggrin.gif

thank you, Dave

View Postmoney order okay?

View Postany way of getting a clearer picture?

I just saw questions and didn't see anyone say they would take it, I'll step aside if I was out of order, let me knowconfused.gif.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0