Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonesy

I Can't Frickin Believe It

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

why did Sarah Palin have to resign while I was away on vacation?

it would have been so much fun watching the window licking, booger eating, sit-to-pee "conservatives" defending her.

I hope some one picked up the slack for me in my absence!

BTW- we got a ton of fish on vacation. summer squid = good times down the cape!

View Postit would have been so much fun watching the window licking, booger eating, sit-to-pee "conservatives" defending her.

Hey, we can't all be mouth-breathing, sheep-humping, slack-jawed short-bus riding same-sex-marrying REAL conservatives like you. But yeah, the rest of the COW's made a good show of it for being short handed.

While the pseudo conservatives were out their minions came to the rescue coming up with the biggest bag of dumbassery there ever was. Most actually looked more stupid then Palin - you would have fit right in with them I have no doubt.

View PostWhile the pseudo conservatives were out their minions came to the rescue coming up with the biggest bag of dumbassery there ever was. Most actually looked more stupid then Palin - you would have fit right in with them I have no doubt.

When WD proclaims dumbassery, everyone should listen. He's proven time and time again to be an expert in dumbassery and its dissemination.

View PostWhen WD proclaims dumbassery, everyone should listen. He's proven time and time again to be an expert in dumbassery and its dissemination.

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif Yeah and when Dude speaks every one knows its nothing but pompous arrogant BS from a minion - I am sure you represented Jonesy well while he was gone - you must have missed him.

View Postcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif Yeah and when Dude speaks every one knows its nothing but pompous arrogant BS from a minion

I will demonstrate arrogance towards those of lesser ability that get all uppity and do not know their respective place in life. They should learn from their betters, not mock them.

View Post I am sure you represented Jonesy well while he was gone - you must have missed him.

Like always you are dead wrong. I don't think I even put up a single post about Palin. However, don't let that stop you from making ignorant statements. I know it hasn't in the past.

View PostI will demonstrate arrogance towards those of lesser ability that get all uppity and do not know their respective place in life. They should learn from their betters, not mock them.

And some how you believe your place is in front of the line instead of the rear of the horse.