Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robraz

sea bright area hotel info

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

I think I'm comin' down to do a little last minute evening/night fishing today in the Sea Bright area tonight. Can anyone recommend a hotel in this area. Doesn't matter if it's a dump or a nice one-I just need a bed.

I plan on being alone so if anyone is going to be around tonight and doesn't mind company-let me know. Also if you are in the area, I have a green explorer with a SOL sticker on the back-if you see it and see me- stop and say HappyWave.gif !

Don't think there's anything directly in Sea Bright - I think you could go online and check for hotels in the Tinton Falls area - it's a few miles from Sea Bright but gets you outta the arm pit of Long Branch...which would be your other option icon25.gif

TimS

thanx Tim

I appreciate the info and will take your advice. Found a Red Roof there and it was pretty cheap too.

I've fished that area before down through Belmar so I guess I'll hit it again.

"it's a few miles from Sea Bright but gets you outta the arm pit of Long Branch..." Spoken like a true Wall township boy. You just need a bit more culture. Not that I would stay there either.

thanks for the input on the bars-turns out i didn't get the skunk on saturday BUT i did have a big, healthy one chasing me around on sunday! mad.gif

well, there's always next weekend.

The Fairbanks no longer allows fishermen to park in the vacant lot where the $15,000 public access steps were installed with your tax dollars.

I would avoid spending money with them. Matter of fact if you are looking for a room, I'd give them a call at 732-842-8450 and tell them why you will be staying someplace else.