Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveS

Prayers needed

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

Today I got a phone call from my mother telling me something was wrong with my Brother and Sister in laws unborn child. The baby was supposed to be delivered last thursday by C-section, but the hospital was too booked up and it was postponed till Monday (tomorrow). Stephanie said she didnt feel the baby moving since last night and was worried so the Doctor told he to come in to hospital. Upon Ultrasound, they determined the baby was gonefrown.gif . Please keep my brother James and his wife Stephanie in your prayers as they and both our families deal with this terrible news. God Bless.

I heard that this has happened to someone else before. It's so sad to loose a baby that close because our health care system SU*KS. Prayers to them and the family.

Hearing this makes me so sad and angry, I am not sure what to say.

That out health system doesn't have the time to care for people, is unconscionable.

May Stephanie and James love carry them through the pain they will endure, and the love and help of family and good friends see them through this.

Dave, you must be aching. If you want the ear of a semi stranger, feel free to PM me. Sometimes it is easier to talk to someone you don't know well, but who is willing to listen. I have no judgements for you, just a free ear.

Be well,

John Chase