Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KJS

WTB: Lacrosse Shaft

17 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I know this may be a long shot on this site but i have seen some mention of people playing Lacrosse here so i figured i will give it a shot.

I am looking to buy a Quality used mens Lacrosse shaft. I am mainly concerned with it being light weight and not really concerend with dings/small dents or paint loss/scratches. I am not brand specific, just want a high quality used stick. So if anyone has one they are not using anymore and would like to sell it please let me know. If you could let me know the model and age so i could look it up, that would be great. Also pictures will always help.

Thanks for looking!

KJS

View PostI have 1 and i would trade for a few wood lures. tomorrow i will take pics and send you info.

I have a little unused wood I bought but i dont use lures in the surf so they are out of the package but never saw water. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

KJS

deffinately interested in both. Please let me know what models and condition (not real important) and how much you are looking to get.

Thanks!

KJS

View Postdeffinately interested in both. Please let me know what models and condition (not real important) and how much you are looking to get.

Thanks!

KJS

Long pole is a Brine F-15 powergrip Ti shaft with a STX Proton Power head..... The middie stick is a DeBeer tiatanium combo..... $150 shipped for both... Let me know if you need any balls as well because I know I have a bag of close to 100 of them as well..

*** also have a Brine rocket head I would throw in with the sticks

KJS I have a shed full of lacrosse stuff from late 90's-2002 (I played at CW post) I am sure I have a couple aluminum shafts (short stick) and heads I could trade/sell. Let me get back to you around 8-9pm I will take an inventory.

JC

View Posti may have an old stx titanium plus shaft have to look

I am interested depending on price and if you possibly have a picture.

View PostLong pole is a Brine F-15 powergrip Ti shaft with a STX Proton Power head..... The middie stick is a DeBeer tiatanium combo..... $150 shipped for both... Let me know if you need any balls as well because I know I have a bag of close to 100 of them as well..

*** also have a Brine rocket head I would throw in with the sticks

Unfortunately i dont think i can do the whole lot at this time. I dont have much in terms of funds that i am willing to spend on Lax equipment at this time. What you offered is a very low price and a great deal. i just dont think i can do it at this time. If you would sell one part of it i am interested in just the Brine F-15 powergrip Ti shaft depending on price(do you have a picture of this?). If you are not willing to split i understand and appreciate your offer.

View PostKJS I have a shed full of lacrosse stuff from late 90's-2002 (I played at CW post) I am sure I have a couple aluminum shafts (short stick) and heads I could trade/sell. Let me get back to you around 8-9pm I will take an inventory.

JC

Jameson,

I am looking for a lighter stick than aluminum. Do you have any sticks other than aluminum?

Thanks to everyone for your offers and hopefully i will be picking one up from you guys. I am not trying to lowball anyone. my funds for this kind of stuff are just a little low at this time smile.gif

KJS

View Post

Unfortunately i dont think i can do the whole lot at this time. I dont have much in terms of funds that i am willing to spend on Lax equipment at this time. What you offered is a very low price and a great deal. i just dont think i can do it at this time. If you would sell one part of it i am interested in just the Brine F-15 powergrip Ti shaft depending on price(do you have a picture of this?). If you are not willing to split i understand and appreciate your offer.

KJS

I would rather do the whole stick at this time.... If it comes to seperation I will keep you in mind

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0