Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TatonkaJames

Watch this and what's your opinion

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

Sorry C, it is real. It's in many of the hearings in the assassination. Been around a long time. My friend has the Secret Service lapel pin from the one that is shown shrugging his shoulders.

He was a relative of his.

As soon as it's discounted as fake, the myth takes over.

It is what it is.

New book out, JFK and the Unspeakable. Best yet, give it a try.

Just that alone. Even in the Warren Comm. Report they say Oswald went to Russia to give up his citizenship, was there for two years and then asked to come home. How was he never arrested ?

JFK and the Unspeakable, tells it all.

Some just don't want to know what their CIA and Military did just for a war.

View PostIf ya look real carefully you can see Gov. Connolly reaching around and blasting JFK right in the head. Then he turns around like nothing happened.

cwm27.gif

In summary, JFK after the Bay of Pigs fiasco was dealing in back channels with Khrushchev and they were going to rid the world of all the nukes and get out of Vietnam.

His Joint Chiefs thought he was going Commie and wanted to carry out a preemptive strike on the Soviet Union which Kennedy couldn't believe, leaving the meetings saying they were crazy.

Papers declassified can be found to show this and in meetings with his Joint Chiefs they wanted the war in Viet Nam and knew he was getting out after signing 263. They weren't having any of it.

This after Eisenhower warned him of the Military Industrial Complex taking over every institution of our government.

Read Kennedy's American University speech and you'll see the answer.

If you watch the Zepruder film you will see his car is not protected from any side or any motorcycles around it which is protocol. Do you think that video is fake also ?

I've watched all the vids I could find of his motorcade in every city he visited, my father has 8 mm film of him in Italy and in every case when the top was down, he had ample protection, except in Dallas. Look and see, not one agent or motorcycle around him as a shield. That's against all protocol.

Read JFK and the Unspeakable - Why he Died and why it Matters.

It says he was no saint but he had a "turning", he wanted world peace and the Military Industrial Complex and bankers would lose tons of money. I know it's difficult to think we killed our own president to go to war in Vietnam, but we're doing worse now.

Khrushchev's son also has documents of the deals JFK and he were planning for getting rid of all the nukes and normalizing relations with them and Cuba.

Not hard to figure it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E66__vymfPA E66__vymfPA

^^^^ Take a good look at the three lead motorcycles right around 0:57-0:59, and see what the one that would have been in the line of fire from the grassy knoll does wink.gif

View Post^^^^ Take a good look at the three lead motorcycles right around 0:57-0:59, and see what the one that would have been in the line of fire from the grassy knoll does wink.gif

Where did it go? Once it veered off towards the crowd, I don't think it ever reappeared

Conspiracy, or monumental screw up. I could go either way, though after working w/ the government for 25 years, I'm leaning screw up.

Plenty of pretty important people are pretty dim.

In the book there were four shooters who were to kill JFK in Chicago months earlier and two of those were picked up by the FBI. Hoover said even he didn't know the scope of the CIA's reach but knew they had thousands of agents in every department of the government, even his own.

There were numerous people involved, those who had to lay the groundwork for one double agent for the Chicago hit they planned for years to make the patsy and the same for Oswald. (remember Oswald's statement that he was a patsy) So there were those who worked on setting him up, those who planned the slowdown of the motorcade under 20 MPH which is against the 40 MPH protocol for the limo to drive at all times, the lead teams who make sure all windows are closed along the route (which if any were open agents would have been in those buildings in a minute).

Between the CIA, the Joint Chiefs and corporations who stood to lose billions without a war in Vietnam, the numbers are high.

Then there are those on the commission who asked the right questions and didn't ask more that should have been.

Remember, Kennedy fired Dulles as head of the CIA and they had a distinct hatred of each other. Kennedy and Khrushchev were planning an end to the Cold War knowing the money spent on defense could go a longer way to make peoples lives in each country more prosperous.

In other words, the coup d'état that Kennedy was trying to avoid in South Vietnam to save the life of Diem who JFK and Khrushchev were trying to get on board to make peace with the North, who was killed against JFK's orders to U.S. Ambassador Lodge was carried out by the same men against Kennedy.

Also remember, the public was very naive back in those days and took their leaders at their words and could never believe this could happen in this country.

Yet, it did. In a few more years it will all come to light. We see it every day now, new revelations, like today about Cheney knowing about things he said he had no knowledge of.

Sheeple, ya got to love the poor souls.