Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaky

He Mocks Me No More!!

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

I first sensed his presence a few day ago. He was a ghostly apparition that I couldn't quite see, but I knew he was there. He was quiet, like a ninja in the night, there, I saw some movement, or did I? Yes he was there and he was taunting me, never really showing himself, but somehow making his presence known and then he finally slipped up.

A glint of light and i caught his beady eyes staring at me out of the darkness. He concealed himself in the shadows, but was getting bolder by the day.He revealed himself finally and I marvelled at how effortlessly he moved about. And then came the day he just stood there mocking me and that was his fatal mistake.

For you see I too am hunter, silent, but deadly...cunning, I kill without remorse and I enjoy it. He is in my world, where I know no fear. I am merciless. Alexander, Khan, Rambo, Mr Clark they have nothing on me. I can overwhelm you one day and kill with a paper clip the next

I set up surveilance, I mapped out his routes I discovered his hideouts. He changed tactics on me and went into a shock and awe campaign. Out of eyesight he made noise, lots of noise. He sounded like he brought an army with him and some large reenforcements. I would have to make haste before they became entrenched.

I set up some crude booby traps, I watched from a distance as he expertly navigated the minefield. His confidence was growing by leaps and bounds as he continued mock me. He had no idea his fate was sealed. I laid out the final trap and concealed myself. The noose was tightening he'd be mine in a matter of hours, it was as inevitable as the sun rising and setting.

I was awakened by his cries for help. I left my hide to do an assessment. My plan was flawless and was executed swiftly and to perfecttion. My adversary never had a chance. He looked at me pleading for mercy, to swiftly put an end to his misery. It is not to be, I willl watch him die, slowly and without remorse. For you see he mocked me

He mocks me no more

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

mouse3.jpg

hmmm... how many gallons of sticky stuff to coat the floor of the pinebeach firehouse?

Don't need any it will already be there. We have the teen dance the night before the fling. redface.gif

Shaky your an animal biggrin.gifwink.gif

clapping.gif.........

Shaky....I hope we ARE going to see you next week.........confused.gif.....but please don't bring that thing into the kitchen (the grill guys can toast it up outside....wink.gif)